The Worst Day of Blackhole's Life

O/N POV

So you might be wondering how things have been for me? Honestly I've been ok. Ever since I joined this new team Just Not I've been spending time with them.

Well except for Pillow she freaks me out.

Oh and another thing. When your host apparently gets beaten up by almost half of the cast. Episodes tend to take longer.

Trust me I've noticed.

So it's taken a while for the next challenge to start. And I do like having some free time on my hands I feel as though there has been a lack of communication between all of us and Two. Which honestly doesn't sound good.

But luckily I've heard from Tree that Cake at Stake is starting on the roof. It's about time honestly. Let's go see how this all goes down.

___________________________________

Turns out that Cake at Stake has changed as well. Now the viewers vote to save someone instead of eliminating them which in turn means the higher the votes you get the better. It's a very sudden change but I'll have to get used to it.

"It's down to Marker and Pie, the final two!" "NOOOOOOO!" "Oh well..." "Aw, it's no fun if you aren't scared with me." "Sounds like a "you" problem" "Hush now, time to see the results!" The vote were reveled and...

......
......
......

Pie is eliminated...

It hurts to see her go. Me and Pie were friends at the very beginning. I know she's not on my team anymore but it's sad to see her being the first one eliminated.

"So, are you ready to go?" "I was just waiting on you." "Well, alrighty then! Let me just...mmmm, here! Watch closely!" Two clapped their hands directly above and below Pie and she disappeared! I really hope she didn't end up somewhere creepy like "The Fourest"

"With Pie gone, we're down to the final 41, and-"

"Uhh hello? Don't you mean final 42?" What the? Who is this small blue person? And where did they come from?!

"I don't think so. Let's see: one, two, three-"

"Well...sorry Teardrop looks like Two doesn't want you to join their show." HUH?! TEARDROP?! Where do these people keep coming from?! I thought she was still on Four's show. Unless...she's already eliminated or the show really did end.

"Wait, someone wants to join? I'll gladly let you join if you want Teardrop. Come on down!" So is she actually-? "WHAT?!?! WE'RE LETTING MORE PEOPLE ONTO THE SHOW? How will TPOT ever end if this is allowed? I hate this idea!" Fanny however was not a 'fan' (HAH! Get it?) of the idea and was LIVID!

"Uh, that's a good point. I suppose I'll have to take it back!" "Ey! Ey, ey, ey, ey, ey! That's not fair! You already said Teardrop could join, and she was so happy!" "Hmm...you're right. Ok TD, I'll make an exception for you." Ok can someone please tell me who this blue sphere is? And why do they sound like Two?

"In that case, which team will Teardrop be joining, then?" Tree asked Two who was thinking."Well, she shouldn't join one of the full teams, because an eighth member would give them an unfair advantage." Golfball began vouching her opinion on the matter. "That's true." "But she shouldn't join Death P.A.C.T Again either, because that would negate their penalty for losing last episode's challenge!" "So what's left?"

"Personally, I think Teardrop should be on her own team, all by herself, as punishment for joining late." Golfball said while getting up in Teardrops face. Teardrop slapped her of course. "Learn personal space bossy bot!" I scolded Golfball then looked at Teardrop and whispered "You got this Teardrop. I believe in you!" She smiled at me. "Oh so that rule doesn't apply to you!" Golfball yelled at me "Unlike you. I'm actually friends with her." I yelled back.