Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

"Come on, come on, let's meet in 1998, come on, let's meet in 1998..."①

The sudden music sounded, waking up the young woman who was sleeping on the bed. She opened her eyes and felt her body sink before she could react. looking at her.

Seeing her wake up, the little chubby boy was so excited, he crawled onto her head with his fists clenched, ho ho ho ho ho... showing a "toothless" smile, his chubby cheeks slapped up, his mouth The water dripped all over her face.

Li Shuxin stared at the little face in front of her in a daze, her eyes straightened and dazed.

When the little chubby boy saw his mother woke up, he arched his head and clicked his mouth.

Li Shuxin was startled, sat up with a grunt, his eyes widened immediately.

This is not her ward. In the old room with a sense of age, the TV with big buttocks is on. I don't want to think that the Goddess Taihong and Yehenara are shouting "Meeting in 98", and there are some yellowed wall stickers. "Four Heavenly Kings", on the old-fashioned high and low cabinets with log color lacquer, there are thermos bottles and milk powder jars and feeding bottles.

Li Shuxin's eyes looked around the room, and she saw the mirror attached to the wall with her side eye. Her face was also reflected in the mirror-ah!

She called out, the little chubby boy was startled by his mother, sat up on the bed, couldn't sit still, and fell on the bed, the little baby didn't cry, and groaned, and took advantage of the opportunity to lift up his little feet , gnawed up.

Li Shuxin didn't care about other things at this time, and her whole body was almost glued to the mirror. The woman in the mirror was in her twenties, with sleepy eyes, and her curly hair had been frizzed due to sleeping. She looked like a poodle, maybe she was young, Life is pretty good, and her face still has a bit of baby fat.

This is when she was young, twenty?

She couldn't bear to look away, although she looked embarrassed and funny now, but such a young self...

Li Shuxin was in a daze, her mind was in a mess. At this moment, a loud voice suddenly came from outside the door: "Shu Xin, Shu Xin, are you at home?"

When Li Shuxin heard the sound, she quickly put on her shoes and went out. As soon as she went out, she felt the scorching sun. She was a little dizzy, so she raised her hand to block it. Under the sun, she saw a face, which was the young second aunt.

Seeing her go out, the second aunt was beaming, with an unnatural blush on her face, and said excitedly: "Big news, we are going to move!"

Li Shuxin was taken aback, the second aunt enjoyed Li Shuxin's sluggishness, laughed, and said, "Someone came from the city just now, and the announcement has already been posted. I knew you were not well-informed, so hurry up and take a look. Post it It's at the gate of the village committee."

Li Shuxin was still a little dumb, but he responded reflexively: "Okay."

The second aunt was eager to spread the news, so she waved her hand and said, "That's fine, I'll go to Lao Chen's house to see." Without waiting for Li Shuxin's response, she left in a hurry.

Li Shuxin was standing under the eaves, two or three o'clock in the sun was enough, and she was dizzy. Li Shuxin raised her head to look at the sun. The sun was very dazzling, but the dazzling sunlight made her mind extra clear.

She, reborn.

"Ugh, huh, huh, huh!" The baby's voice sounded, Li Shuxin reacted, and immediately walked back to the room. She was startled when she just entered the door, her son had already moved to the bedside, half-stretched Outside, he was about to fall, and he was still unconscious, laughing and drooling.