Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

The New Year's Eve is lively and lively.

The sound of crackling firecrackers continued during the New Year, and Shao Ling and Li Shuxin cooked glutinous rice balls. The chubby cub is still young and can't eat glutinous rice balls. Li Shuxin steamed his favorite balls for him. The little guy opens his mouth wide when he sees the spoon reaching his mouth, like a little cat waiting for food Like a sparrow.

After a while, he was full, and the whole family went out for a walk together.

Regardless of the New Year's Eve, the streets are bustling on the New Year's Eve. The lanterns prepared for the fifteenth day of the first lunar month have already been hung up. Li Shuxin and the others don't go far, just go to the small park near their home. .

Because of the beautiful scenery, the small park here is quite lively with colorful lights. Although usually only the elderly come here to exercise, but this night is very lively, it is simply decorated with lights. There are many small businesses.

This can show the characteristics of this city. I am afraid that in other cities, they are all at home for the holidays, so they have to take a rest. But there is none here, and there are quite a few people setting up stalls. In addition to snacks, they sell some festive things for the New Year.

The little chubby boy was hugged by his father, looking around, Shao Ling hugged the little chubby boy tightly with one hand, and held Li Shuxin with the other, so as not to be pushed apart.

Shao Ling: "Why are there so many people at night?"

Li Shuxin: "Maybe everyone wants to come out and hang around."

When they went to the flower market in the afternoon, there were a lot of people, but they didn't expect that there were still a lot of people when they came out at night. They didn't go far and saw the zodiac headbands for sale. It's glued to it and doesn't move.

Li Shuxin: "Do you like it?"

The little chubby boy nodded immediately and said loudly, "I like it."

Li Shuxin: "Go, I'll buy you one."

The little chubby boy immediately became happy. There are twelve signs of the zodiac here. The little chubby boy chose a little tiger to wear on his head, and pointed at his mother
"Aww" like a big tiger.

Li Shuxin scratched his little face, took out the mirror and let him see for himself, the chubby boy smiled softly at the mirror.

He looked up and told his parents: "It looks good."

Li Shuxin nodded: "Yes, it looks good."

The little chubby boy was happy, and the family of three continued to walk forward, but Li Shuxin suddenly stopped and let out a cry of surprise.

Shao Ling: "What's wrong?"

Li Shuxin: "I saw Wendy."

Shao Ling: "Who?"

Li Shuxin: "Just Wang Di."

Shao Ling: "Oh, I remember, the one in your shop escaped from home."

Shao Ling nodded and said, "It's her."

At this moment, Wang Di was setting up a stall. In fact, she didn't know where Li Shuxin's family lived, and it was a coincidence that she chose this place. She actually looked for several places, but almost all the stalls were robbed, so she finally found this park.