Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

Cool breeze in the middle of the night.

In the middle of the night, the small wind blows like this, not to mention, it is very comfortable.

On the small road to the seaside, three hairy boys combed their "Hao Nan hair", but they looked like they had drunk too much. The three of them walked waddlingly, talking with their tongues about what they had and what they didn't, and one of them could not walk. I couldn't walk straight anymore, and said with my tongue hanging out, "The sea cucumber can be sold for a price. I, I went, to the big hotel over there in Pengcheng... hiccup, put a dish in one dish. , put so, so less, it will cost dozens of dollars..."

"Then if we do more, more, more... Hehe."

"No, don't need to be polite to them, they are polite, this, these bastards in their village, demolition is, but... hiccup, but it's cheaper for them, we take a little bit!"

"Have you fished sea cucumbers?"

"No, hiccup, that's not the case, but what's so difficult about it? Could it be difficult for me? What, what can't I..."

"Brother is amazing!"

"Brother is awesome!"

The three of them couldn't speak fluently, their faces were flushed after a big drink, and their tongues couldn't be controlled, but they were immersed in the joy of fishing sea cucumbers to make a lot of money, and they wandered to the vicinity of the shrimp circle one by one.

A few people stopped at the intersection, without hesitation, barely recognized the direction, and said, "Go, go this way."

"Let's go, go to the east. Wang Axing is me, my old cousin, he can't, can't stop me..." Several people staggered, their feet were weak, and they were walking catwalks all the way, saying: "Our It was sold well this time, this piece, this piece, is ours, who asked them to move so much money! Why!"

"Yes! Why!"

A few people turned along the road to the sea cucumber circle. It was gloomy tonight, and the sky was dark with few stars. They groped their way and came to the beach. They all laughed triumphantly and said: " Go, get into the water!"

"Boss, old..."

"See if there are any, if there are any patrols. If you have too much money to burn, you still ask the patrols. They are nothing!"

"Brother, I, I remember, there are still people raising abalone here, and they can be sold for a high price."

"Let's take the ones from this family first, and the next one. Come tomorrow. This area is all mine!" The three of them were complacent. The strength of the big money, without saying a word, began to climb onto the boat, saying: "Come on, come on, let's go into the water!"

The three climbed onto the boat in a panic and asked each other, "Can you drive?"

"Do you know?"

"No, no!"

"It doesn't seem to be difficult... nothing is difficult for me... ah!" He accidentally fell into the water. After splashing twice, he realized that the water here was still shallow. He struggled to get up, finally climbed onto the boat again, and said, "We can do it!"

Just when the three drunks were messing around, there was a sound of footsteps. The three of them didn't know that someone ran over and threw them on the tinkering boat, mumbling in their mouths, thinking that this thing was quite complicated.