Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

On the first day of the new year, Shao Ling's family of three drove around a few times and paid New Year's greetings to the elderly from house to house.

Shao Ling has seven aunts, but because Shao Guowei is the youngest son, Shao Ling's aunts are not too young, and two of them are gone. But even though he was gone, his uncle was still there, and Shao Ling took his wife and children to pay New Year's greetings, and they were considered polite to each other.

It is true that Shao Ling's grandparents prefer their sons, but because of the big difference between their daughters and sons, Shao Guowei is the son of the old couple. When he was born, Shao Guowei's eldest sister, second sister and third sister were all married, and the rest also married one after another in those few years.

So it is not true that grandpa and grandma Shao dug up their daughters to supplement their sons.

Compared with other families with more obvious patriarchy, their family is not bad. So Shao Ling's aunts can have a relationship with their parents. At that time, the old man was still there, and Shao Ling lived with his grandparents, so he was still very familiar with the aunts. After all, they would come during the Chinese New Year.

But Shao Ling's aunts didn't like Shao Ling very much.

From their point of view, the old man has to take care of the next generation's cubs when he is old, and Shao Guowei didn't give him money, and he wasn't so filial, so Shao Ling was inevitably angered. Besides, people of their age have many children in their family, and they can't bear the pain. Naturally, they won't like a familiar junior.

Because of this, Shao Ling's relationship with his aunts is very weak, but on the surface it's OK, justified.

At least, it's better than being with Shao Guowei.

Shao Ling and Li Shuxin paid New Year's greetings from house to house. Fifteen minutes for each house was enough. If there was too much, everyone had no common topic, so they didn't know what to say. On the contrary, when Shao Ling came to the old secretary's house, he felt a lot more natural.

Shao Ling unceremoniously grabbed the melon seeds and ate them, saying, "It's better to come here, old secretary, when are you going to move?"

Most people in the village have moved. For example, Shao Ling has several aunts in the village. It took him a long time to find them to move to a new place. Fortunately, they are basically in Shangyun Village, so they don't have to go too far.

There are really not many people like the old secretary who haven't moved yet.

Shao Ling came here familiarly, but the little chubby boy came here less recently, and he was a lot stranger to the old secretary. But after the old secretary brought him a small snack, the little guy immediately turned against him, and happily called: "Grandpa!" The

old secretary: "Hey!"

He said with a smile: "Don't look at the children in our village. Not many, but your family is the smartest, and others are not as good as yours."

Shao Ling smiled triumphantly, and said, "That's for sure, no matter whose cub it is, my cub is of course extraordinary."

He smiled flamboyantly, and the old secretary gave him a blank look, but he warmly made tea for him and asked, "What are you doing at home all day now? Come to the village if you have nothing to do, and have a drink with me, an old fellow." Tea."

This person has left, and he really feels very lonely.

In the past years, there were many old folks in the village, but now there are not many people.