Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

Little Jiaxi's big eyes are round and round, she doesn't relax when she stares at her mother, but she fights for herself loudly: "Baby wants to study!" I don't know, I thought

it was the 1960s and 1970s when I couldn't read books, and my family didn't let me read. Time to read.

Xiao Jiaxi tried hard to fight for herself: "Baby is not afraid!"

Li Shuxin: "But you are still young..."

She hesitated a little, and Xiao Jiaxi immediately called out: "Baby has grown up

. " Let him go to school, Li Shuxin saw that his son wanted to go to kindergarten so much, nodded: "Okay, I will listen to you this time."

Xiao Jiaxi immediately smiled, the little man is too proud, mother listens to him! whee!

Seeing this, Shao Ling silently looked up at the sky, thinking that Li Shuxin was more childish than Xiao Jiaxi. The couple went out together with their children. Xiao Jiaxi went for a walk in the afternoon, so Shao Ling went to the supermarket and took the stroller as a matter of course. After all, the child was still young, and he was tired from walking too much.

Xiao Jiaxi went to the supermarket with his parents in the baby carriage. Xiao Jiaxi liked the supermarket the most. There were a lot of delicious food in it, but he also knew that these delicious foods could not be eaten directly. In the car, then go to the door to pay.

The little guy grabbed his mother's hand and said, "Mom, I want to take the small wallet."

Without hesitation, Li Shuxin handed the small wallet to her son and said, "Here, here you are. Don't lose it."

Little Jiaxi immediately became serious The little guy nodded and said: "Okay!"

The little guy held his small wallet, knowing that he can only buy delicious food if he has money, but he is still young and can't calculate how much money is given, so he can only take the wallet, but when he gets on Learn, he will learn.

Because she often goes out with her parents, and often watches her parents buy things, little Jiaxi knows more and has more experience than ordinary children.

Little Jiaxi pursed her lips, thinking longingly, when he goes to school, he will know how much money can buy.

The little guy was sitting in the stroller, watching his parents go straight to the snack area, with big eyes, yes, there are a lot of delicious food here. Xiao Jiaxi teased her mother again, Li Shuxin: "What's the matter? What do you want to eat?"

Xiao Jiaxi said softly, "Baby wants to eat jelly."

Although they are used to their children, Shao Ling and Li Shuxin don't give their children jelly very much , If there is no one at home, they will not give it to him. It is always considered unsafe for children to eat, so they don't buy much.

Li Shuxin hesitated for a moment and said, "Okay, but I can only buy one."

Xiao Jiaxi nodded, one is already very good. Many times, he wants jelly, but mom and dad don't agree to buy it at all.

Xiao Jiaxi: "I still want to drink yogurt."

Li Shuxin: "Okay, this is fine."

Although Xiao Jiaxi is on the stroller, he is a little conductor. His chubby finger pointed not far away and said: " I want that one more, I want that rice cake."

Li Shuxin: "Okay."

The family of three bought a lot of snacks, and went to the fresh food section to buy some seafood, Xiao Jiaxi pursed her mouth, feeling hungry , Although I haven't eaten yet, I'm already very hungry. Xiao Jiaxi asked: "Mom, the baby wants to eat."