Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

Learned, learned waste.

Li Shuxin was so tired of Shao Ling's appearance.

Shao Ling couldn't hold back himself, and laughed, and the two parents-in-law went to the watch shop together. Shao Ling wanted to buy a watch, but Li Shuxin didn't stop him. Although he just wanted to brag, but what does it matter.

Shao Ling is twenty-four years old, not fifty-four years old, so naturally he can't be calm without desire or desire.

The couple went to a watch store, Shao Ling listened to Li Shuxin and bought a green water ghost, which is not difficult to buy at this time. Li Shuxin and his wife got a good discount, which is much cheaper than when they bought it back in Pengcheng.

Shao Ling looked left and right, unable to put it down.

Li Shuxin was puzzled, and asked curiously: "I never heard that you like watches before."

Shao Ling glanced at his wife and said seriously, "It's so expensive, I must like it."

Li Shuxin burst out laughing, and figured it out, Shao Ling liked this watch because it was expensive!

Hearing Li Shuxin's laughter, Shao Ling was very calm, and said bluntly: "Even if I want to pay attention to taste, I don't have it. But it's expensive, so I know it's a good thing."

Li Shuxin raised her eyebrows.

Shao Ling became more confident, and he said: "Look at Hong Kong movies, the protagonists who have finished their lives have no money, don't they all take Rolex, which means that even if they don't like this thing, they can be exchanged for money. That can be pretending It can be realized again, of course it is a good thing."

Li Shuxin: "Pfft!"

She couldn't help laughing, and said, "You can do it, Comrade Shao Ling, you can think fast enough."

Shao Ling smiled, very proud: "So even if I want to pretend, I will buy a watch."

He complained: "If I wear Armani like Shao Peng or something, I'll be thankful. If you wear it for a while, it will be old and outdated. It's a waste of money to pretend."

Li Shuxin: "...Shao Peng knew you said that behind his back, so he must have secretly scolded you."

Shao Ling: "What's the matter, anyway, our relationship is normal, and we compare each other every day."

Li Shuxin: "..."

Why didn't she realize that Shao Ling was so good at escaping the summer heat!

Shao Ling hugged his son, tossed it back and forth, and put his son on his shoulders with a flick, Xiao Jiaxi giggled, very happy, grabbed his father's hair, and squeezed it!

Shao Ling: "Damn it, I'm teasing you, but you still squeeze me, let me go quickly, if you keep squeezing me like this, I'll be bald before I'm old."

Little Jiaxi didn't understand her father's complicated words, he burst out laughing, but he was determined not to let go. Li Shuxin looked at the little guy, and suddenly said: "Is he afraid that you will throw him, so he firmly grasped your hair?"

It has to be said that the mother really knows the child better, she stretched out her hand to support the little one, and the little one's claws that were holding Shao Ling's hair loosened a bit, Li Shuxin said in surprise: "Look, I guessed it right!" !"

Shao Ling: "As expected of my son, so cautious."

Li Shuxin: "Put him down and hug him, after all he is outside."