Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

The early summer of 1999 was a very tasty early summer for the people of Shaojia Village and Tangkou Village.

For Li Shuxin, this is the first happy thing after rebirth.

What could be happier than being unlucky to someone you hate?

She always felt, no.

Because of this incident, Li Shuxin has been walking in a high mood for the past few days, but it is unexpected that she is in a good mood, which makes the people in their company a little puzzled, is there any good thing?

But if there are good things, their company does have them.

Their company's investment promotion is still good, although their company is only a small company, and it has not been established for a long time, but because the publicity is not bad, and they have eyes that are good at finding business opportunities at any time.

Their company's investment promotion is actually pretty good.

In addition to the one that Shao Ling talked to at the beginning, Wang Di and his sales department talked about a few more people, but don't think that talking about one is opening a store. Generally speaking, when you come to talk about agents, you basically talk about a city or In a district, for example, the buddy Shao Ling talked about opened ten stores at the same time. And Wang Di talked quite well.

It can be said that this opened up the situation all at once.

Li Shuxin also decisively increased the number of stores in Pengcheng. If she wants to build the brand, the progress in the early stage should not be too slow. Opening multiple stores in a short period of time is the most suitable choice. The whole company is busy.

Sunday.

No matter what the service industry is, the customer flow on Sunday is much larger than usual. Early in the morning, Yingzi came to the store to prepare for today's work. As the first person to enter their company, Yingzi worked in the boss's clothing booth at the beginning. Later, she was transferred to the second store with Chen Zhen. Later, Chen Zhen joined the company's sales department, and she set up a store in the second store. long. Yingzi was already very happy.

But unexpectedly, she took one step closer. Their boss established a clothing company, and she was also transferred to the main store of the clothing company as the store manager.

Actually, Sister Wendy and Sister Chen Zhen both asked her if she wanted to work in the sales department. This Yingzi refused decisively. She really couldn't do it. People, you just have to be self-aware. Yingzi knows that she can't go to the sales department to attract investment. So she still sells clothes here very peacefully.

And being able to be the store manager, she is already very happy.

She knew in her heart that if she hadn't followed Mr. Li early in the morning, she might not have been able to be the store manager in terms of her personal ability. So she cherishes this opportunity very much.

Early in the morning, Yingzi came to the store. The storefront of their main store is located on the first floor of the shopping mall. The door is facing the outside. The whole decoration color is grass green, which looks quite fresh. Yingzi asked a few salesmen to take care of the goods and clean up. After a while, with the opening of the mall, their shop also entered a new day of busyness.

I don't know if they are about to graduate and look for a job. Recently, the business in their store has improved a lot, and the proportion of young students has increased a lot. I have to say that their brand is very suitable for ladies in their twenties and thirties.