Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Shao Ling and Li Shuxin's family of three came to Yuedongju, and they were led upstairs. This is a relatively famous Cantonese restaurant, and Shao Ling and the others had also been here. Shaopeng reserved a large private room, and Li Shuxin and the others saw the bustle and bustle in the room as soon as they entered.

When they entered the door, other people naturally saw it. Shao Peng and Fatty were playing cards. Shao Peng called, "Shao Ling, why are you here?"

"Isn't the table still open? It's not too late!"

Shaopeng: "You can do it!"

He greeted: "Brothers and sisters, play by yourself, Shao Ling come to play cards?"

Shao Ling: "I see how lively it is."

At this time, Zhang Yaxin and Cui Tao's family members were also looking at Li Shuxin, and Cui Tao immediately got up and said, "Ah Xin, you are here, come and sit down quickly. I'm going to tell you Brother Yu first, so I'm in a hurry to invite you together Get together, don't you think it's better to hit the sun than to choose the day."

Li Shuxin also greeted with a smile, and sat on the lady's side. Before the banquet started, the men were all playing cards there, while the women were here to gossip enthusiastically.

Gossip, this is an eternal topic, never out of date, like just now, everyone was discussing what Li Shuxin will do now, these women are basically unemployed, and it turned out that Li Shuxin did not have one either.

But isn't Shao Ling declaring that he is "eating soft rice" all over the world?

Who doesn't know that the subtext of this sentence is "to show off your wife", so naturally they are curious about what Li Shuxin is doing now. As the only one who knew a little bit, Cui Tao heard that it was a clothing business. Having said that, Zhang Yaxin was not very interested.

She thinks, it's nothing more than setting up a stall to sell things, practice stalls, what is this, it's all embarrassing.

Just as she was talking, Li Shuxin arrived. She squinted her eyes and looked at Li Shuxin. How can I put it, Li Shuxin is completely different from what she thought. In the past, Li Shuxin had to take care of the child soon after giving birth in the village. She was still not tidy. Own, and always pale.

Zhang Yaxin also knew why, she was alone and had no one to take care of her. No one to help and have to take care of the children, so it's hard work.

Shao Ling is more considerate than ordinary men, but he also has a lot of work in the breeding circle, so he can't keep busy at all. Those who can help the family are also limited, which is the difficulty of finding a husband's family who can't do anything.

In her impression, Li Shuxin has such an image, but obviously, it is not now. She thinks that Li Shuxin is like this, but when she looks at it now, she feels that Li Shuxin is really a different person.

She wore a dress with a blue background. It wasn't long and had a narrow waist, but it didn't wrap her hips. Instead, it was a bit playful. Her long legs were so enviable. Not to mention, it really looks very temperamental.

Although she didn't know the brand of the clothes Li Shuxin was wearing, she saw the bag Li Shuxin was carrying with her piercing eyes. She didn't know him at all before the relocation, but after the past few months of influence, what did she not know. She also hangs out with some richer wives, and knows all about these.

Unexpectedly, Li Shuxin actually carried an Hermes bag.

She bit her lip, and looked up to see the diamond necklace Li Shuxin was wearing. She actually wore gold jewelry today, but she instantly felt that she was being compared. Although this gold jewelry is very rich, it is not fragrant at all.