Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

It is said that women's friendship is strange.

Sometimes it was true. In the past, when Li Shuxin saw that Zhang Yaxin would rather stay at Shaopeng's house than being beaten, she felt very disdainful, so she didn't pay much attention to it, let alone treat Zhang Yaxin as a friend.

But this time they met, the two of them were able to calm down.

And if we were serious, we could really be called friends.

When Li Shuxin saw Zhang Yaxin again not long ago, she heard that she had sold her bag. Zhang Yaxin was beaming with joy, more energetic than the last time they met.

When I saw Li Shuxin, I was very happy, and said to her: "Thank you for reminding me, I sold all my things."

But if you have no money, your daily life will be hard, so you don't care what kind of bag you carry.

She said with emotion: "I used to like to decorate myself to please Shao Peng, and Shao Peng was also willing to listen to me showing off. He thought it was to make him look good. So I didn't hold me back in this aspect. I really didn't expect that one day I would be able to I made money by relying on my hobby."

This time, she cleared all her big-name jewelry and bags, and even some second-hand stores accepted the brand-name clothes she bought. Although the price certainly cannot be compared with the new ones, she is already very satisfied.

She didn't even think that she would exchange all her things for 180,000 yuan.

You know, she only got 300,000 yuan after the divorce, and after the divorce, Shao Peng didn't pay the alimony. He clearly ordered the alimony, but even if he didn't pay it, Zhang Yaxin had no choice. She went to ask for it once. Her former mother-in-law rushed up to beat people directly, Zhang Yaxin was not someone who could beat people, so she retreated after being beaten.

She also knew that in Li Shuxin's eyes, she might be too cowardly, but what could she do, because of the divorce, her father and brother didn't regard her as a family and would not support her. And her mother is weak and her child is young, so she can't let herself get hurt, otherwise what will happen to the old and young at home.

Sometimes it's not that he has a meek personality, but that he doesn't have the relative ability of the gust of wind.

It is precisely because of this that even if Zhang Yaxin has a little money, she is still anxious, but now that her savings have increased sharply, she has relaxed a lot. She bought a small house here for only 40 square meters, and spent 200,000. Her mother had some private money, but Zhang Yaxin couldn't use it.

So the current situation made her feel a lot more comfortable.

Zhang Yaxin: "Thank you again."

Li Shuxin smiled: "You are too polite, I just mentioned it casually, it is very good if you can do it yourself. Besides, it is your own thing." Zhang Yaxin: "

You Don't you think I'm useless? You can't fight for the sharing of property between husband and wife, and you still have to save money by selling bags."

Li Shuxin: "You also have your difficulties."

Sometimes when things get to that point, there's nothing you can do about it, Shaopeng Not stingy and tricky, Zhang Yaxin had no choice but to do so if she wanted to get a smooth divorce.

She said: "Don't think too much, he is a person who always likes to walk a tightrope to make money. It won't end well."

Zhang Yaxin nodded: "I know."