3

includes a campfire talk, vegetarians and the future

Carlsile and Aurora met 1867. At this point it was hard for the woman to be a vampire. She didn't want to kill humans, so he helped her control her blood lust. The both of them spent a lot of time together and created a bond.

She was like the daughter he never had.

He was like the father she never had.

But Aurora wanted to go alone. She was convinced that she could travel alone around the world and survive. He let her go.

"So.. you're not bad?", Emmet asked. "No, I controlled my blood lust long ago.", she said with a smile on her face. It bothered her that Edward tried to get into her mind the whole time, and was confused it didn't work. Jasper sat across the fireplace with Alice with smiles on both faces. Aurora sat together with Emmet and Rosalie, on a other bench Carlsile with Esme and alone Edward. They told her their names a bit of time ago.

Aurora noticed Japer's eyes, they still had a hint of red. "Jasper is our newest vegetarian.", Carlsile said, leaning over to her. She hummed quietly to respond.

Jasper was curious about the woman. Not in a bad way. He wanted to get to know her and find more out about her. Alice, on the other side, knew exactly what would happen. 

Good and bad things.