5

is about regret, sibling talk and visions.

"Jasper", Alice spoke. "What?" He turned to his sister, who just got a vision. "What do you see?", he asked as he laid his hand on her back. "It's Aurora." If the blonde didn't listen yet, he definitely did now. "She's not okay. She doesn't handle you leaving her well." The pixie-haired vampire turned to her brother with a sad face. "You should have let her come with us." Jasper looked down. He already felt the sadness that came from Aurora, even from far away. He also felt confusion and hope. She hoped for something. It was like a bond they had. He felt regret coming from himself. Was what he did right? He left to keep her safe, safe from him. He bit her, he didn't have himself under control, what if that would happen more often? Jasper lied to her, saying she wasn't his family. The only thing he wanted to do is feel her and kiss her. He wanted to hold her hand and give her the attention she deserved.

So why they didn't?

Why did he left her back in Forks?

What made him think that it was better for her?

What made him think that it was better for both of them?

He felt something building up in her, something that wanted to get out.  

"Jasper. If you say Aurora is the one for you. If you say she is the one in whose presence you cannot properly think, or even.. or even breathe. If you say you feel that feeling."

"Feeling?", he asked, turning to his sister. "What?"

"Uh.. The one that makes it impossible for you to look away from them at any given moment. When your body and soul feel as if they could burst into flames whenever the two of you are near. When all you are able to do in their presence is to fight the urge to lean forward and... and touch their lips with yours. If that is the feeling you have when you are with Aurora, I am quite happy for you indeed."

"I could not have described it better for myself.", he said, a soft smile on his face. "Huh,"