9

is about the back, the Volturi and a green dress.

Alice and Aurora stormed into Bella's house after Alice just got a vision

Alice and Aurora stormed into Bella's house after Alice just got a vision. "Jake, who was that?" "Bella, that was Edward. He thinks you're dead. Rosalie told him why I came here.", Alice said as they walked into the kitchen. The three turned to Jakob, who was looking down. "Why didn't you let me speak to him?", Bella screamed. "He didn't ask for you." Alice got another vision, and tried dragging the brown-haired away. "And?" "Bella! He's gone to the Volturi. He wants to die too."

"I'll drive.", Aurora spoke as she was in a second inside it and pulled out on the street. Jakob followed Bella and Alice, who headed towards the blond. Bella and Alice climbed into the back. The werewolf peaked into the window next to Alice, making Aurora roll her eyes. "Please, Bella. Just stay here. For Charlie. And for me." "I have to go.", Bella said. "I'm begging you, please." "Goodbye, Jacob." He walked away, letting the two vampires finally breathe normal again. "Okay, buckle up.", Aurora said and started the car.

The three women were currently on the way to the Volturi. "I guess this isn't a rented car.", Bella spoke as she held onto the control, to give herself a hold. "I thought you wouldn't mind car theft.", Alice answered. "Not today." "I can't believe you made me sit in the back, I'm older than you both together.", Aurora said from the back. She was wearing a green dress and a cover like Alice, cause the sun shined outside. Alice her eyes widened. "What? What do you see?" "They refused him." Aurora furrowed her eyebrows at the situation. "Are you driving and having a vision?" "So?", Bella asked, clearly ignoring the blonde. "He's gonna provoke them. He's gonna show himself to humans."  "No. When?" Aurora plopped back down on her seat and rolled her eyes, not really bothering if Edward would die. No, she took it back, cause if he wouldn't, he would probably kill her when he read her thoughts.

"Alice, you gotta hurry up." "That's Voltera."

The car drived into the city, passing a bunch of humans clothed in red. "Why are they all in red?" Alice explained it to her, now wearing sunglasses, which Aurora had too resting on her nose.
"We have five minutes." "I know. Bella. Stay calm."

A police man stopped the car, causing Bella to exit the car. "Alice. Aurora." "Bella, you're the only one, who he can't see coming. If I or Aurora go, he'd read my thoughts and think I'm lying.", the pixie-haired answered. "Where do I go?" "He's gonna be under the clocktower." With that Bella ran away through the crowd. 

"What a diversified day.", Aurora whispered, only for her and Alice to hear.