12

includes physic energy manipulation, a panic attack and confessions.

The group of vampires walked once again into the school, many pairs of eyes on them

The group of vampires walked once again into the school, many pairs of eyes on them. It were more than normal, cause the students were shocked by Aurora and Jasper holding hands. They weren't together, not that anyone would knew. They both just found comfort in eachother's touch. Espically Jasper, who had still problems with his blood control.

The first lessons quickly went past and it was lunch again. Jasper and Alice walked into the cafeteria together, thinking the rest would be there already. Well, they were, all expect Aurora. "Where's Aurora?", Alice asked. She didn't have a vision that anything happened to her. "We thought she was with you." Jasper was the first to run out and search for her. They all knew too good, that Aurora Woods was never too late. Sometimes she would be the first to sit in the canteen and read her books. He stopped, trying to smell and feel her emotions. The blonde felt them, directly coming out of the forest.

"Aurora?" He felt fear. Muttering could be heard. Jasper walked further and found the woman standing in the middle of the trees, white and blue power coming from her hands. "Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.", she said over and over again. A ball formed in her hands and left it as quickly as it came and shot directly into a tree. A crack appeared in it. "Fuck!" Jasper now noticed, that the trees around her were all hit and had cracks. The woman started teleporting around, appearing in a place, disappering, and appearing in a other one. "Aurora!" She stopped and didn't move from the place she just appeared at, and slowly turned her head at him. "Jasper." In her eyes was something he never saw before. "You shouldn't be here." "What happened, love?" He hated to see her like this. He felt how her mood calmed down a bit. Jasper walked some steps near to her, making her take steps back. He now realized how her eyes were glowing white and blue. "Your eyes." "Don't look at me like I'm a monster, cause that makes it even worse." "Ok, I won't, I'm sorry." In her hands was still the power moving, ready to attack the next. He walked to her and didn't stopped. She took the steps back again. "Please, I don't want to hurt you.", she whispered, but for vampires it was loud enough to hear. Another wave flew out of her hands and crashed into a stone. "Aurora." He walked near to her. "Remember who you are." Another step. "Remember that you would never hurt me, would never hurt anyone." Her eyes turned down and she looked on the ground. Jasper could see how her eyes became the old gold colour. Aurora collapsed on the ground and breathed the fresh air of the forest and Jaspers smell in, to calm down. "God." Jasper immediatly ran to her side and kneeled down to her, his hands on her shoulders. She closed her eyes and crumbled up into a ball. The blonde man hugged the vampire on the ground. He felt how she felt better and felt... loved. He didn't control her emotions, he would never and never did so far. "Jasper." Aurora looked up to him with a smile on her face. "You don't know how much you mean to me."

Jasper gave Aurora hold. So did Aurora give Jasper hold.

"I do now, and you know now how much you mean to me."