8

is about a visit, disgust and dogs.

A knock appeared on the door, causing Bella to sit up and head downstairs, opening it

A knock appeared on the door, causing Bella to sit up and head downstairs, opening it. "Aurora?" She raised her eyebrows when she saw the blonde vampire in front of her house. "What are you doing here?" "Hey," Bella's eyes wandered down to her hands, which were covered in blood. "Yeah, uh, sorry about that. It's disrespectful of me. I just came from hunting." The human let her come in and both stepped into the living room. "God, where have you been, Bella? Why do you smell like a wet dog?", she asked with disgust on her face. They sat down on the couch. Before she could say something, Aurora continued. "Wait, have you been with the werewolves?" The brown-haired nodded slightly, unsure of how the vampire would react. "Listen, I have no problem with it, it's your choice. But Edward wouldn't like it." The blonde vampire knew she had nothing to do with it and hoped she wouldn't get dragged into it. "Thanks. I'll take that advice. But, why did you even come here?" "Right, I just had to talk to someone. I'm quite lonely currently." A weak smile formed on her face, showing what she said was true. "I know how you feel."

The human and vampire talked about their life and how they felt, understanding each other.

Suddenly, a familiar smell filled the blonde's nose, causing her to sit up. Bella did the same and followed her to the door. The brown-haired opened it and was faced with the pixie-haired vampire. "Alice!" She immediately hugged her. "Bella!" "Why.." They pulled away and looked at each other. "I'm sorry, I, uh, just can't believe you're here. Is- is.." "Mind to explain to me how you are alive?", Alice asked, raising her voice slightly. "What?" "I saw a vision of you. You jumped off a cliff! Why in the hell did you try to kill yourself? What about Charlie, what about-" Aurora felt a thug in her heart. Alice came for Bella, cause she was human. She knew Bella could have died by that jump, but Aurora couldn't. She stopped listening to their conversation, realizing how little she meant to them.

"Aurora." Alice turned to the other vampire, who stood by them with a hurt face. Her eyes landed on the blood on her hands. "I am-" "I'll leave you both some privacy." With that she stormed out of the house. "Aurora!"

Alice stepped in front of the blonde, a serious look on her face. "I'm sorry. I saw what you did-" "Stop.", Aurora cut her off. "I don't want to hear any of that. I want to know why you left. And why you didn't take me with you."

Alice looked down and sighed.

"It's not my duty to tell you that."