19

includes a tracker, a roadtrip and a room full of mirrors.

"All that because of Edward's bloodsinger.", Aurora muttered.  She and Jasper sat together in the living room on the couch, Carlsile, Esme and Rosalie in the kitchen. Alice and Emmet were by Edward and Bella, who were on their way to the Cullen's house. "You shouldn't talk about her like that. What would you do if it would be us?", Jasper said while he grabbed her hand held it. "You're right. Sorry." A smell filled all their noses. Another vampire. Laurent stepped inside and looked at them. "What are you doing here?" They all sat up and looked at the man, who just stormed inside their house. "I'm here to warn you, about James." Two cars drived up and Bella, Edward,  Emmett and Alice stepped out. Carlsile headed with him downstairs. Edward directly wanted to attack him, but he stopped him. "Wait. He's came to warn us. About James." "This is not my fight and I've grown tired of his games. But his extremely senses are absolutely lethal. I've never seen anything like him in 300 years. And the woman, Victoria. Don't underestimate her." And he stormed out through the door.

Everyone walked into the garage. "I've had fought that kind before. They're not easy to kill.", Jasper said as he walked with Emmett to a closet. "But not impossible." They opened it and revealed a bunch of clothes. "We tear him apart and burn the pieces." "I don't like the the relation thought about killing another creature. Even not a satistic one like James.", Carlsile said. Aurora walked to Alice and started helping her packing. She took a bit of clothes for herself and threw over her favorite jacket. "What if he kills one of us first?", Rosalie asked as she sat up on the counter. "I'm gonna bring Bella south. Can we lead the tracker away from me?", Edward asked Carlsile. "No way. James knows you would never leave Bella. He'd follow you." "I'll go with Bella. Aurora, Jasper and I'll drive her south.", Alice said as she approached them, making Aurora and Jasper turn to her. "I'll keep her safe, Edward." "Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?", he asked. "Yes." She took Bella's arm and dragged her to the car, throwing Aurora the keys on the way. The blonde catched them, took her bag that she packed and placed it into the trunk of the car. Jasper was already sitting in the front, Bella and Alice in the back. Edward and talked with his girlfriend through the window, saying goodbye. Aurora closed the trunk and stepped in to the driver's seat, starting the engine. The car pulled out of the garage and drived straight into the dark.

Aurora thanked the cashier, before she walked out of the gas station and headed to the two vampires and the human leaning by the car. They made a break, cause Bella needed to go to the toilet and the vampires needed fresh air. "Hey, Bella. I got chips for you. I don't know if you like them, but-" "Thank you, Aurora. I appreciate it." Bella took the chips from the woman with a smile on her face and climbed into the car. Alice did the same and Jasper walked over to his mate. "She likes you, and I do too.", he said as his hand moved along her cheekbones. A loving smile formed on her face. "The sun's getting out, we should probably go.", she spoke as her eyes looked up to the sky. "Okay, let's go." He kissed her on the cheek, then stole the keys from her pocket. "I'll drive."

"Hey mom, it's me again. Your phone must have died. I'm not in Forks, but everything is okay. I'll explain it later." Bella hung the call up. Aurora turned from the window to Jasper, who was concentrated on the street. She laid her hand on the control, that quickly got grabbed by Jasper's hand. They held eachothers' hand tight.

Alice gasped, getting the rest's attention. She and Jasper sat on the couch in the hotel room, Bella on a seat and Aurora stood by the window, just wanting to look out. "What is it? What do you see?", the blonde man asked. "The tracker, he's just changed course.", she spoke quietly. "Where will it take him, Alice?" Aurora laid a paper in front of her on the table and gave the pixie-haired woman a pencil. "Mirrors. A room full of mirrors.", Alice whispered while she started to frantically draw what her vision was showing. Aurora kneeled in front of her, sending her blonde mate a concern look. She then focused back on the small vampire, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked down at what she was drawing. "Edward said, the visions aren't always certain.", Bella spoke. "She sees the course people are on.", Jasper explained, not taking his eyes off his best friend. "They change their mind, the vision changes.", Aurora added, holding her gaze on her friend. "So the course the tracker is now on will lead him to a ballett studio?", Bella became out. "You've been there?", Alice asked as her vision changed, looking at Bella with worried eyes. "I took lessons as a kid, the school I went had an arch just like that." "Was your school here in Phoenix?", Jasper asked, his concerned gaze fixated on Bella. "Yeah." Bella nodded her head. Then her phone started ringing and she moved a little further from the three while Aurora took a seat on the other side of Alice. She laid her head back and closed her eyes. "God." The two vampires turned their heads to her and brought a slight smile on their faces. They weren't very familiar of what her thoughts or what her view was on this all. "I can feel something bad is going to happen.", she whispered, loud enough for them, but not loud enough for Bella to hear. Oddly enough, she could hear Bella's conversation with Edward clearly. He told her that they lost the tracker and he will do everything he can to keep her safe. Adorable, the Woods thought to herself.