11

includes Jasper's backstory, biting marks and couches.

"I was the youngest major in the Texas cavalry. I've never seen a real battle. Till I met a certain immortal. Maria."

"I've roden back to Galveston after evacuating a group of women and children. When I saw them, I immdiatly offered them my help. Maria bit me. They were very common in the south. There were constant brutal terriorital battles. Maria won them all. She was smart, careful and she had me. I was her second commander. My ability, to control emotions, searched her well. I trained her newborns. But in endless occupation, she never let them live till their first year. It was my job to dispose them. I could feel everything they felt. I thought what Maria and I had was love. But I was her puppet. She pulled the strings. Then I met Alice."

Aurora nodded slightly, processing what she just heard. "Your name back then was Jasper Whitlock, or?" He hummed. "How do you know?" "Doc told me."

The blonde woman sat on the couch, the book she borrowed from Jasper in her hands. On her body was still his sweatshirt. It smelled good and was comfortable. A smile formed on her face as she felt the familair blonde lay his arms around her from behind. He placed his head on her shoulder and looked at the book in her hands. "Interesting?" "Very." Jasper was never really one to like so much body contact, but he had the urge to lay his arms around her and hold her. He jumped over the couch, sat down and laid his head in Aurora's lap, closing his eyes. Her eyes didn't left the pages. She leaned back, placed her hand on his honey blonde hair and started massaging his head. Soft moans escaped him and a comfortable smile formed on his face. They both sat like this for a while, until she spoke up.

"I like your biting marks." Jasper opened his eyes and looked up. "It shows how strong you are." He rested back on Aurora's lap. "You are one of the strongest persons I've met so far, Aurora."

"Please say that again."

"You are one of the strongest persons I've met so far, Aurora."

"God, that was hot."