1

tells about travelling, the snow and time for each other.

"It's snowing.", Aurora said as she felt the little particles falling down on her, her arm linked into his. "Indeed.", Jasper said from next to her, his head turned up in the sky. Both were currently in Norway. They were now already a month travelling through the world, not parting from each other. The two wanted to make the time up they lost and have time for each other. It was like a honeymoon, just after the engagement instead of the marriage.

The pair walked a bit longer through the streets, snow falling on their heads. Aurora laid her head on his shoulder, causing him to lay his arm around her waist. "Should we head home soon?", she whispered as they continued walking. "If you want." "I don't really care, but I really love the time we have for each other. I love the feeling when we are just under us."
"Oh, darlin', I do too."

"Hey, Alice." The blonde woman picked up her phone and sat down on the sofa in her and Jasper's apartment. "How are you?  Will you come home soon?", the little and soft voice came through the speaker. "We're good. I'm sure that we'll come soon. It's very good to have some time for each other." They didn't tell the others yet they were engaged, cause the mates didn't want to make a big thing out of it. "Great, We'll just hope you'll come soon again, it's pretty boring without you both, especially you, Aurora." "I heard that!", Jasper called from the bathroom. "Well, I'll leave you some time alone." "See you soon, Alice."

The blonde male vampire stepped into the room, without a shirt, while drying his hair with a towel. "I can't believe you're her favorite now." A smile formed on her face when he plopped down on the couch next to her. "But I'm everyone's favorite." He turned his head to her, a laugh escaping him. "How do you know you're mine?" She climbed onto him, her legs straddling his waist. Aurora moved her head forward, leaving less than an inch between the both. "Because I am yours.", she whispered, making him flustered.

"How do I deserve you?"

"No idea."