7

tells about the Volturi

When she was young, they asked them where they saw theirselves when they were older

She doesn'r remember what she said. It's too long ago.

But Aurora knew she would never have expected to be standing in front of the Volturi.

"The new Cullen! It's a pleasure to finally meet you. What brings you here, child?"

Aro spoke, his red eyes observing her. One of the two vampires standing next to him, Marcus, was minding his own business while Caius stared holes into Aurora's skin.

The blonde turned her head up, turning around for a quick second to look at the honey-blonde vampire, who was standing less than a meter behind her, before speaking.

"My humanity is breaking in again."

Aro gasped.

Marcus finally turned to her with wide eyes and an open mouth.

Caius had left the room.

Slowly the leader of the Volturi stood up, heading over to her.

"My dear child.."

He softly touched her cheek, observing her eyes, before holding out his hand and gesturing for her to take it. She did.

Minutes passed, before Aro broke out of his trance and opened his eyes again.

"That's.."

He stopped, turning around, walking some steps, before heading back to her.

"Absolutely interesting."

He started laughing.

Aurora gulped, looking straight at his face, feeling Jasper influencing her emotions with his powers behind her.

After Aro calmed himself, the vampire stepped forward again and only left an inch between their faces, his eyes trailing over her skin.

"Have you had your period yet?"

She shook her head.

"Change of eye colour?"

"No."

"Appetite for human food or feeling disgusted when drinking blood?"

"No."

Aro stepped back, sighing and turning to Marcus, who just nodded.

"I can't help you, my child."

Her blood rushed cold.

Aurora nodded, before turning around and heading out of the door, out of the building, Jasper by her side.

He turned to her, gripping onto her arms to stop her from walking away.

"We're going to find a solution to.. this, okay?"

The blond woman looked down, then up into his piercing gold orbs again.

"Okay."