Clap Your Hands If You Believe...

I'm here because I believe that Elwood Indiana has become a center of extraterrestrial activity.

There was this light. And then Patrick just vanished.

It's all happening, you know? I mean, these entities have come to help push humanity to the next stage.

My name is Wayne Whitaker, Jr., and I have personally recorded dozens of eyewitness accounts, strange lights in the sky, mysterious presences attempting contact.

Since this whole damned circus has blown into town, no one seems to realize we got four missing persons cases wide open. My friends lost loved ones.

What happened to him? Something took him! I know it!

We are right in the middle of what we in the field like to call a "UFO flap," and I am as happy as a pig in shoes.

I can guarantee you that this has nothing to do with UFO's, little green men. Nothing extraterrestrial whatsoever.

"Of course it's not UFO's. It's fairies." The woman, Marion, said to us after we questioned her. Apparently, there have been some abductions lately, the UFO types actually. And we had talked to other townsfolk and she was one that came up on our list. "Fairies. Okay. Well, thank you for your input." Dean said to her and we start to turn around when Ben speaks up.

"What? Flying saucers not insane enough for you?" Ben asked her and Marion gives him a curious look. "What newspaper did you say you worked for?" she asked. "Okay, if you want to add glitter to that glue you're sniffing, that's fine, but don't dump your whackadoo all over us. We'd rather not step in it." Ben said, annoyed and angry, and Peyton and I go up to him.

"Ben!" Peyton exclaimed. "Okay, we're, we're done." I said as I grab his arm to pull him away. "The only thing you're missing is a couple dozen cats, sister." Ben calls out and Marion gives him an offended look. "It's a blood sugar thing. Our apologies." Dean said and we walk away as Ben glares at the ground.

"What the hell, Ben?!" Peyton asked him. "Look, I'm sorry, but this is all a big joke, right, and we're not actually taking this UFO crap seriously?" Ben asked, annoyed. "No, Ben. ET is made of rubber. Everybody knows that. But there are four legitimate vanishings in this town. Something's going on." I said and before I sighed.

"And Ben? By the way, it's not the lady's fault that she took the brown acid." Dean tells him and Ben scoffs and shakes his head as we come up to the Impala. "Didn't you guys tell us, you two and Sam encountered UFO's?" Peyton asked us. "Actually, that turned out to be the works of a being called the Trickster. He liked to cause mischief chaos. It's kinda his thing." I explained.

"Then maybe he's causing this!" Ben said and Dean shakes his head. "No, he's dead." Dean said. "Oh..." Ben said. "Yeah, turned out this Trickster was the archangel, Gabriel. And he ran out on his family and heaven, and basically went on a witness protection and lived out his own life by being one." I explained. "And he's dead?" Peyton asked. "Yeah, Lucifer killed him. So, we know that this is not him. Plus there would be way more chaos than just four abductions." Dean said as we get into the car.

"Mr. Brennan?" Dean calls out as we enter Brennan's Watchworks. "Mmm?" the old man hums as we walk up to him. He was sitting by a table and was working on a watch. "We're with The Mirror. We would like to ask you--" Peyton said but the old man speaks over her.

"What? Is this about Patrick? Patrick's gone." Brennan said. "Missing. Right. Yes, that's what we want to talk to you about." Ben tells him. "Now, your son was the first to disappear." I said. "First to be taken." Brennan corrects. "Taken." I repeated and Brennan glares up at us.