Weekend At Bobby's

*3rd Person POV*

Flashback

"Yesterday this Galveston shoreline was being pounded by ten foot swells and winds up to 150 miles per hour...but today, well, there's not a cloud in sight. Hurricane Tiffany has broken up over the Gulf -" the news reporter said from the TV that was playing while Bobby is working on some sort of magical ritual. He cuts his palm and adds his blood to the ingredients in a large bowl.

"Et ad congregandum...Eos coram me." He recites and he lights a match and sets the ingredients in the bowl alight. Crowley appears in the kitchen doorway. "Been making merry, have we?" Crowley asked. "Bite me." Bobby growls. "If that's your thing." Crowley said then he snaps fingers to turn off TV and steps toward Bobby.

"That Swan dive of Sam's was a thing of beauty. Tens all the way round. Standing ov from the Romanian judge. You should be proud, Bobby. As deaths go, it wasn't too shabby. Cheer up, mate, we just saved the sodding world together. Me, I've been celebrating." Crowley said. "I'd hate to see what you call celebrating." Bobby sneers and Crowley smirks. "Yes, you would." he replied.

Bobby lifts a bottle of alcohol and offers it to Crowley. "Drink?" he asked the demon. "No!" Crowley said, appalled, and Bobby pours himself a drink. "Let me get this straight - we just..." Bobby said then he goes to mock Crowley's accent. "saved the sodding world together..." then he goes back to his normal voice. "...and you're too good to drink with me?" He asked. "Obviously." Crowley said and he points to a bottle on the television. "I doubt that you have my brand." he said.

"What's your poison, your highness?" Bobby asked and Crowley breaths in deep. "Craig. Aged 30 years at least. I've been drinking it since grade school." Crowley said. "Well, I got old rotgut aged 6 days." Bobby said and takes a drink as Crowley watches.

"Swill like that is gonna burn a hole in your soul - oops sorry, my soul. But that's why you called. Our little deal." Crowley said. "Yeah, well, it's about time you hold up your end and give it back." Bobby said. "Give it back?" Crowley asked, confused as he furrows his brow. "Our deal was, we ice Lucifer, you rip up the lease." Bobby growls and Crowley smirks.

"Oh." He mutters then he turns away from Bobby. "You didn't read your contract." He said. "The hell you talking about, contract?" Bobby asked and Crowley turns toward Bobby, snaps his fingers and points. Bobby writhes in pain as writing appears on his body. "Paragraph 18, subsection B, which is on you naughty bits - I only have to make best efforts to give you back your soul." Crowley explains.

"Meaning what?" Bobby asked. "Meaning..." Crowley said then makes a straining gesture and sighs. "I'd like to - but I can't." He said and Bobby glares at him as anger flares in his chest. "You lying sack of -" Bobby growls then Crowley cuts him off. "Ten years..." Crowley said as he walks across the room towards Bobby. "...you come to daddy. Until then, I suggest you start drinking the good stuff." He said.

"I figured you'd say that. So you can rot here till you change your mind." Bobby said. "Why? 'Cause you asked nicely?" Crowley asked and Bobby shakes his head. "No." Bobby said and he walks past Crowley to the back of the room. "'Cause I'm going Dateline on your ass." Bobby said and he turns off the light, revealing a Devil's Trap painted on the floor in glowing paint.

"I hope that's paint. Really." Crowley said before he sighs. "What am I going to do?" He asked and Bobby turns towards the kitchen to walk away just as Crowley lets out a sharp whistle. Bobby then hears the growl of Crowley's hell hound. Bobby grimaces as the hell hound breaths on his face.

"Doggie breath." Crowley said and Bobby covers his face. "Bracing, isn't it?" Crowley asked as Bobby gulps and turns towards Crowley. "Ball's in your court, Robert. Ten years of living or ten years as Alpo." Crowley said and Bobby looks in the direction of the growls and back at Crowley, with disgust.