Frontierland

"It's here, somewhere. I know it." Christian said as he leads Dean, Ben, Bobby and I to a compound that was part of his family's property. "Help me move this." Christian said to Dean and Ben as he gestures to a desk. They move it and reveal a trapdoor.

"I'll be damned." Bobby said and moments later, we all head down the ladder. "Welcome to the Malfoy family library." Christian said, gesturing to the book shelves. "So, your father collected all this stuff, huh?" I asked him. "Yep." Christian replied.

"Wow. All right, well, what are we looking for?" Dean asked. "Well, anything that'll put a run in the Octomom's stockings. Pick a row." Bobby said and we all start looking through the books in the library.

"Bingo." Bobby said, sometime later, as he holds up a book. Then all of us sit at the table in the middle of the room. "Either of you jokers ever heard anything about a Phoenix?" Bobby asked. "River, Joaquin, or the giant flaming bird?" Dean asked and I shake my head at his question.

"It says here that the ashes of a Phoenix can burn the mother." Bobby said. "The mother?" Ben said, shocked. "Great. Where do we get one?" Dean asked. "You got me. I thought it was a myth." Bobby said. "All right, great." I grumbled. "Well, let's see if we can find something out about a Phoenix." Christian said and we look through some books again.

"Guys. Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, check this out." Dean said as he comes over to the table, where the rest of us resided, and begins to read from the book he's holding. "March 5, 1861. Sunrise, Wyoming. Gun killed a Phoenix today. Left a pile of smoldering ash." He reads. "Really? Whose gun?" Ben asked.

"Colt's." Dean said and my jaw drops a bit. "Colt? Colt like --" I stammered and Dean nods. "...like the Colt. From..." Dean said and he holds up the book, grinning. "...Samuel Colt's Journal." he said. "What?!" I exclaimed and I grin. "That's his?" I asked. "Yeah." Dean said and I go to grab the book.

"Well, let me see it." I said and Dean hands the book to me and i read through it. "Well, what else did he say about the Phoenix? What does it look like? Has it got feathers?" Christian asked me. "It just says Phoenix." I said as I do a quick glance of the passage.

"Did he say where he tracked it?" Bobby asked and I shake my head. "No." I said. "All right, so I guess we got to find one of our own, whatever it is." Bobby said. "I know where we can find one. March 5, 1861. Sunrise, Wyoming. We'll Star Trek IV this bitch." Dean said and Ben looks at him and shrugs as Christian furrows his brow.

"I only watched Deep Space Nine." Bobby said and I run my hands over my eyes. "It's the one where they save the whales." I said and everyone shrugs at me. "We hop back in time, we join up with Samuel Colt, we hunt the Phoenix, and then we haul the ashes back home with us." Dean said.

"Time travel?" Bobby asked. "Yeah." Dean said. "That's a reasonable plan?" Christian asked. "We got a guy who can swing it." Dean said and he stands up, and prays. "Castiel. The, uh, fate of the world is in the balance. So, come on down here. Come on, Cas, I Dream of Jeannie your ass down here pronto. Please." Dean said then a blonde woman appears.

"Jeannie?" Dean asked, shocked. "Rachel. I understand you need some assistance? How can I help you?" she asked. "Well, uh, we kind of need to talk to the Big Kahuna." Dean said. "I'm here on Castiel's behalf." Rachel said. "Where is he?" I asked her. "Busy." she replied. "Busy?" Dean said. "Yes." replied Rachel. "What about Ariel?" I asked her. "She is also very busy." Rachel said.

"Well, we've got a line on the mother of freaking everything, so --" Dean said then Rachel talks over him. "I'm sure your issue's very important. But Castiel and Ariel are currently commanding an army, so --" Rachel said.