Mommy Dearest

*3rd Person POV*

Two young men, one of them named Ed, walk out of a place called 8th Street Sports Lounge. "I'm serious, I'm serious. That was way overpriced, dude. Back where I'm from, okay, it was like $3 a beer." Ed's friend said. "Okay, then I'm buying next time." Ed said. "I'm not even lying. I'm not even joking at all." his friend said when they stop and see a pretty dark-haired woman in a white dress. She has some bloodstains on her chest.

"Hey. Heaven must be missing an angel." Ed said as the woman, Eve, walks up to him and touches Ed's face and walks away. "I think she likes me." Ed said to his friend. "Okay, Fabio, let's - let's go." His friend said and he leads Ed away.

Eve enters a bar as You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate is playing. She looks around at the crowded area then locks the door and breaks off the handles. She walks through the bar where rwo guys are sitting at a table nearby.

"Are you okay, miss?" One of the guys asked. "I'm perfect." Eve said and the first guy points at her dress. "I mean is - is that blood?" he asked and she looks down at it. "Yes. I suppose it is." she replied, plainly. "You sure you're alright?" they guy asked her and Eve says nothing.

She walks up to him and kisses him, veins disperse into his face. Eve walks away as his head hangs forward. "Hey, what the hell?" the second guy exclaimed. "I gave him a gift." Eve said and ahe touches a woman's face and the same vein-thing happens.

"C'mon, let's get out of here." the second guy said and Eve touches several more people's faces. The guy from the table attacks his friend as all of the people Eve touched attack each other, biting their necks. People run to the door but can't get out. As everyone is attacking or being attacked, Eve smiles.

*3rd Person POV*

"Hey. How you doing?" I asked Dean as Bobby, Ben, Peyton and I walk in Bobby's living room to see Dean was making shotgun shells out of the Phoenix ashes. "Five shells. That's how I'm doing." Dean said and I sighed. "Well, you know, it's a hell of a lot more than what we had last week." I said. "Maybe." Dean said, shrugging.

"Meaning?" Bobby asked. "Meaning I just had myself a little mishap a few minutes ago, and, uh, well, here, look." Dean said and he rubs ashes on his arm, nothing happens. "Whoa." Ben and Peyton said. "Huh." Bobby said, confused. "I mean this stuff is supposed to burn the bejeezus out of Eve, doesn't even give me a sunburn." Dean said.

"Lore says it works." Bobby said. "That's always reliable." Dean grumbles. "Well, you know what? Maybe it's like, uh - maybe it's like iron or silver. You know? Hurts them, not us." Peyton said. "Maybe, but a fat lot of good it does us 'til we find the bitch." said Dean.

"I'm looking, but I'm thinking maybe it's time you made a call." Bobby said. "Why has it always got to be me that makes the call, huh? It's not like Cas lives in my ass. The dude's busy." Dean said just as Cas appears behind him. Dean turns around, surprised. "Cas, get out of my ass!" Dean yells and Cas looks at him, confused.

"I was never in your -" he said and Dean gives him a look. "Have you made any progress in locating Eve?" Cas asked us. "Well we were gonna ask you about that." Ben said. "No, I've looked, but she's hidden from me. She's hidden from all angels." Castiel said. "Awesome." Dean growls.

"You know, what we really need is an inside man." I suggested. "What do you mean?" Dean asked. "Something with claws and sympathy." I said. "Like a friendly monster?" Peyton asked me and I shrug. "Those are in short supply these days, don't you think?" Dean asked me.

"Sure, but we've met one or two, right?" I said. "Maybe." Dean said. "So we can find one." I said.

Some time goes by as Bobby paces with a book. Dean stands and thinks while Ben and I sit on a couch. Suddenly Cas appears, with a familiar woman. "Lenore." I said and she tries to run but I stop her. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hey, hey. Lenore, stop. Look, we're happy you're here." I said to her.