1st Chapter: Kim Taehyung

Dissociative Identity Disorder: It is characterized by the presence of two or more dissociated ego states, known as "alters", which have the ability to take executive control with a certain degree of amnesia between them.  But it is much more complex than this.

In Dissociative Identity Disorder, formerly known as 'multiple personality disorder', the person is under the control of two different identities alternately.  These identities may have patterns of speech, temperament, and behavior different from those normally associated with the person.  In addition, the person is unable to recall information that was normally easily recalled, such as everyday events, important personal information, and/or traumatic or stressful events.

DID is caused by chronic childhood trauma, disorganized attachment, and has also been referred to as the most severe degree of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

--------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV:

"My birthday is still two months away, but they keep asking me to find my mate." My voice came out as a complaint, I banged my head on my desk table out of frustration.

A hand rested gently on my back, giving soft taps on it.

"Don't worry, Amy, it's still seven years before you take over." The melodious voice of Jimin, my beta, sounded like a lullaby, soothing me.

"I guess, I wonder, why are elders so impatient?" A small sigh escaped my lips as I got up from my desk clutching my things, irritation in my tone of voice. I walked toward the door with Jimin following me.

"I'm sure it's the age." A loud laugh escaped Jimin's lips. He shook his head in denial.

"Bae! We have a project for next week, shall we do it at the pack house?" My steps stopped when my best friend, Ana, came jumping towards me.

"Why so excited?" I looked at her with an incredulous smile.

"Baekhyun asked me out!" She hugged me tightly. A high-pitched scream escaped her lips.

"Oh, that's amazing! I'll finally stop listening to you babble on about how awesome he is!" I replied with equal excitement.

"Party pooper." She scoffed.

"Yes, we were just on our way home, we'll do the project, and then I'll walk you home." I chuckled, it's funny to tease her.

"I'm a delta, I don't need protection." Rolling her eyes, she replies. A small pout settles on her lips.

"You're a girl, we don't know what could happen." I caressed her head.

"Alpha, so are you! Besides, the pack ground is a safe place, there's nothing for you to worry about." She grabbed my forearm, and we kept walking.

"I guess so." I laughed, agreeing with her. "Do you guys want to get something to eat first? It's on me." As I finished that sentence, I heard two huge gasps, I looked at both of them raising an eyebrow. Ana hugged me tightly from the neck, almost suffocating me, while Jimin sobbed dramatically next to me.

"Thank you, thank you, alpha! You are an angel!"

"How dramatic, it's not like it's the first time." I rolled my eyes. One can't make a nice gesture because they see it as a miracle, how ironic. I thought.

We walked to the subway station, which wasn't really very far from the school, and got off at the station facing the shopping mall which is located in the central region of the province. I let them choose what they wanted to eat. While Ana talked compulsively and Jimin made jokes from time to time, I just watched them with an adoring smile.