7th Chapter: Chaos

Alter: is the abbreviation of "alternate consciousness". It is a way of referring to the identities resulting in a Complex Dissociative Disorder such as DID and OTDE. Although in other trauma disorders there are dissociated parts, only in DID and DID-Partial are they called alters, since they are more complex and autonomous.

Passive Influence: Refers to the intrusions of an alter or dissociated part that is not in executive control of the body towards the alter or dissociated part that is. It can come in the form of voices, embedded thoughts, embedded speech (words not intended to be said), preferences, abilities, drives, emotions, memories, etc.

Protectors: They are alters that protect the body, the system, the host, the core, other alters, the most vulnerable alters, and even protect secrets. They can decide to take the place of another to take damage.

------------------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV:

Around midnight, Vante returned home with a much calmer head. A little sweaty, as if he had gone for a run.

As soon as I saw him walking through the door and identifying his distinctive smell of dark chocolate, I immediately got up, excited to see him back, I was afraid he wouldn't come back, completely forgetting the state of my ankle.

It didn't take me a second to put my foot on the floor, when the strong pain made me fall. Vante rushed to help me.

"What happened to your ankle!?" He yelled worried.

"Don't worry, it's okay, are you okay? What happened? Please tell me so I can correct it and avoid doing it again!" I exclaimed desperately, holding onto his shoulders.

He looked at me, he couldn't believe that in this situation I was asking for him.

He clenched his jaw, shaking his head. Leaned down and picked me up in bridal style, laying me very carefully on the bed, my back propped up on a pillow against the wall.

Reached for his small emergency kit, from his freezer, he took out some ice cubes and improvised a compress, and then came back to me, sitting next to me, gently grasping my ankle, applying light pressure to the wound.

"I told you, damn it! why are you so mulish!?" His face showed guilt and anger.

Without making harsh movements I approached his face, caressing his cheeks.

"I promise to always be honest with you, can you be honest with me? If I told you something that offended you, it was not my intention, my actions or words are never directed with some hidden code, much less with the aim of hurting you." I looked for his eyes, which tried to avoid mine.

"I brought you a sandwich from Subway, you haven't eaten all day, it's not adequate for your body." He handed me a bag with food.

He was in that position, keeping the compress on my ankle for about twenty minutes, I had even finished eating but he seemed to be lost in his thoughts. I decided not to bother him. I hope one day he allows me to get closer to him.

After a while he put some bandages on me, and we lay down to sleep, he turned his back on me and I just longed to be welcomed back into his arms.

The next day, I woke up confused that I was alone with no trace of him.

I looked at my ankle and it was already much better, wolves are capable of healing very quickly, as long as I don't put pressure on it or accidentally hurt the wound it should be healed in no time.

I searched with my intrigued look about their belongings.

There was a safe-deposit box in the corner, it was kind of big, I wonder what's in there. Apart from that there is a stack of books on a small piece of furniture, and an old record player next to it.