8th Chapter: Meeting

The same individual, with experiences so different and complex that he experiences themself as several individuals. All these alters, together called system, form what is the complete personality of the person.

It is easier to understand what alters are and what they can or cannot do if we do not think of them as imaginary beings or thoughts (because they are not), but as an identity as real as that of any other person; but with specific knowledge of the internal functioning and general unawareness of daily life.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jack's POV:

On the way to Amy's pack, we had to take the subway, and meanwhile she was asking me questions about the rest of the voices.

"Tell me about them." She asked excitedly.

"It's a conversation that would take days to be honest." I commented as I found some empty seats on the train.

"I'm all ears." She answered with her big and bright eyes. I laughed internally.

She is a very strange person but she has an aura of sincerity and caring, a type of person I have never dealt with, I can't help but feel curious about her.

"Hmm, where do I start?" I put my hand to my chin, thinking, well, we really are a lot.

"Who are you closest with?" She laid her face on her hand.

"Robin is the closest to me. We are very similar, he seems very rude and aggressive but in reality he is very soft. After him, there is Taetae, he is a very cheerful boy and he has regressed in age, he is somewhat childish. Jay, like Taetae, is bubbly, sweet and outgoing, but he doesn't stop joking and can be somewhat irritable at times."

"You know I'm here listening to you!" Jay's voice answered, sulking back at me. I laughed at his cuteness.

"He is someone you can relax with. Chobum is a protector, he was born to protect Taetae, he is affable but somewhat strict like a father, I don't blame him, having to take care of that kid." I commented laughing.

"Who are with you now?" Amy laughed too.

"Robin, Jay, Theo and Joker. Joker is somewhat strange, and quite cruel to us... Theo is quite insecure and aggressive." I looked down, I didn't want to give many details about them with them being present.

"And the others?"

"I told you, it's a conversation that would take days, besides, we're here." I commented seeing that our stop had already arrived.

We both stood up and walked out the door with the crowd, something that surprised me is that Amy took me by the hand so as not to get separated.

"I already met Vante, Taehyung, Theo and you, Jack, and according to what you told me there are also Jay, Robin, Taetae, Joker and... Chobum, right?" She asked, counting on her fingers, I nodded. "So I know about nine of you, great." She commented with her cheeks flushed.

As I watched the road, my senses were alerted.

I drew a map in my mind, looking around for all possible exits through which we can escape in any case.

We went to a big entrance, guarded by two wolves in each corner, it looked quite modern compared to the one in the other pack, and much better maintained.

"Welcome back, Alpha." Both wolves bowed.

"I'm back." Amy answered firmly, a wide smile when she saw them.

"Alpha, your disappearance has caused some trouble." One of them approached dismayed.

"Oh no, I sure caused Jiminie problems." Amy slapped her forehead.