3rd Chapter: Friends?

Blackout: Loss of consciousness. Describes a period of time of which you have no recollection; however, it is different from fainting, since the body is still awake. It's similar to not remembering anything after drinking a lot of alcohol.

Time Loss: One of the most important criteria when diagnosing DID is that the patient lose minutes, hours, days, even months and years.

Amnesia: Amnesia is the total or partial inability to remember recent or distant past experiences. In dissociative amnesia, memory loss often affects information that is part of routine conscious knowledge or autobiographical memory: Who am I? Where I go? Who have I talked to? What did I do, say, think or feel?

Sometimes information continues to influence behavior despite being forgotten.

Even people with total amnesia can come to feel and communicate with other identities. They can get to know the other identities through writing or sometimes through voices.

------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV:

I opened my eyes when the sun's beams came through the curtains, landing on my face.

As usual, I stretched as I rubbed my eyes with one hand. I blinked slowly as my eyes landed on a figure beside my bed.

...!?

Clutching my heart in shock, I backed onto my bed to the corner. My eyes widening attempting to recognize the person before me. Panic overflowed my being, not remembering anyone like her.

W-Who is she, how did she get into my house!?. I thought with goosebumps, making myself like a ball. My heavy breathing on the verge of having a panic attack.

I grabbed my pillow, trying to hide when I saw her waking up. I swallowed saliva, my hands were shaking, and I could feel sweat on them, trying to overlook the migraine that I was feeling afterward.

She raised her face dazed, looking for me until she met my frightened orbs. Concern became visible on her for a moment, but I could see her trying to keep her composure.

"Taehyung," She started to speak. I tried to back away, but the wall prevented me. She looked at me sympathetically. "Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." She smiled sweetly.

"Who are you? W-what do you want?" I shook my head in horror and my voice came out shaky.

"Don't you remember what happened yesterday?" She asked, puzzled. I quickly shook my head. She was silent for a moment, having a visible mental battle. Then she nodded. "Yesterday you were not feeling well, I wanted to help you, so I stayed to take care of you." she explained.

Saying that, I realized how full of cuts and bandages I was. I looked at her cautiously, the delicious smell of strawberries emanating from her showed that she was speaking honestly, that made me relax, so I moved the cushion away from me.

"Thanks for helping, but you didn't have to go to all the trouble to even sleep on that hard floor next to me." I replied confused.

"Don't worry, I did what any person would do." She pressed her lips into a straight line. I paused.

Is this a normal thing? How can that be possible? Surely she had things to do, and yet she is here taking care of me. No, she must want something more.

"...I-I don't have money, I'm sorry." I avoided her eyes in fear. She's going to be mad.

But instead I got no response. I raised my face and saw her frowning, but not with an angry expression but one of confusion.