6th Chapter: Mine

Who gets the Name?:

Apparently normal part (ANP), who is constantly avoiding parts of themselves that are the emotional part, but they have to appear functional, so whoever has less awareness of the trauma and better management of daily life is usually the one who takes the name of the person.

Taehyung is the name of his person, but it does not mean that he, the host, was the first, but rather that he is the one who needs to maintain that identity. If anything, he will be one of the first to be aware and to co-exist in the first divisions.

Host: Alter or alters who handle the body more frequently. (Usually, the one with the most memory problems and attends therapy). They are usually the one who lives life away from trauma. They can be exchanged for another alter when the host is very worn out and full of his own traumas and cannot face a life without traumas. Multiple hosts can exist on a system.

Many times it is much easier for alters to respond to the real name.

In the structural dissociation theory we are not talking about an "original" personality and the added alters, in fact that is why the disorder was renamed. It is not that one identity is more real than the others, they are all real.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Omniscient Point of View:

Ana approaches them with the intention of separating them, which is why Amy became defensive.

Amy hugged TaeHyung tightly around his neck, pulling closer to her if possible, looking at the delta menacingly, growling loudly and baring her teeth in warning, her eyes lighting up a defiant red. TaeHyung hugged her back, rejoicing in receiving this kind of pampering and protection.

Ana backed away in fear of her alpha so she looked around for someone to help her.

"Baek, Hyungwon." Called Jimin as he saw two of the strongest warriors from their pack among those present. "Help me with alpha." He ruled, showing that there was an emergency.

Alpha was really scary when she get angry, so the warriors hesitated for a moment, but they had to comply nonetheless. They approached as a barricade blocking the alpha's way.

Amy hugged TaeHyung tighter feeling threatened, she had no intention of leaving him.

TaeHyung's pheromones became bitter, like dark chocolate, making those present think that he was terrified.

Vante had just taken control, but finding himself in the female's arms he decided that any further trouble could wait a while. A very nice surprise, he must admit. He didn't move or break away, he was enjoying the scent of the alpha ignoring his surroundings.

That was until Jimin slid his hands under Amy's armpits in an attempt to separate them and immobilize the alpha, applying pressure.

They all seemed to be focused on Amy as if he wasn't something to worry about, but to their bad luck, now they had to try to stop two alphas.

Vante's eyes flashed red, watching as she struggled against three lycans. Angered by this audacity to snatch that woman from his arms.

The environment turned dark as his pheromones became more acidic. They all felt chills as they perceived the powerful aura from him.

Vante grabs Amy's wrist in one bold move, pulling her to him. One hand holding possessively around her neck and the other around her waist.

Amy, shocked by his actions and delighted to be welcomed into his arms, nuzzled her face on the man's chest, trying to drown herself on his scent.