2nd Chapter: Omega!?

Myth: People with Dissociative Identity Disorder are dangerous / They have evil personalities.

It is perhaps the most unfair myth that directly affects people with DID.

People with DID are not prone to harm others but themselves. To direct aggression and anger at themselves. They may have a history of suicide attempts and hurt themselves a lot, to punish themselves, to keep the trauma hidden, or to distract themselves from emotional pain and even to bring themselves to the present moment and get away from flashbacks.

People with DID are no more capable of harming others than the average population, that is, they are as capable of harming others as anyone. In addition, the dissociative capacity as the main defense mechanism makes them more likely to fall into revictimization than to become the victimizer.

------------------------------------------------------------

TW: Self-harm and suicidal behavior.

~Time Skip~

Finally, the daunting day the pack had been waiting for, arrived. The coming of age ceremony for the next leader of the Waning Moon clan.

The mansion was filled with wolves invited from other packs, while our omegas were in service.

To my bad luck, I couldn't just stand in a corner waiting for it to be over. I had to reach out and interact with each guest.

Taehyung is a Lycan too, so I had hoped to see him here, but I was deeply disappointed to see that this was not the case.

Sighing, I turned to the next person.

"Alpha Bae Amy, congratulations on this occasion. My pleasure, Kim Namjoon." An alpha addressed me, he is from one of the closest clans.

"I know you, you are from the «Moonchild» clan, aren't you?" I replied, making him smile, his cheeks decorating with beautiful dimples, with a rosemary scent making him more attractive.

"You're right." Raising his glass with a flirtatious look. My gaze travelled to the man behind him, Namjoon tracking my gaze commented. "He is my beta, Jung HoSeok."

"Nice to meet you." I shook hands with his beta's, and he gave me a cheerful smile in return. "He's a charming person." I said, turning to alpha Namjoon.

"He is. Have you found a candidate for mate?" Nodding, Kim Namjoon asked.

"Not really." I denied, sighing. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead." His seductive smile never left his lips.

"Since you're from the Kim lineage, do you think you know someone called Kim Taehyung?"

Alpha Namjoon opened his eyes wide, clearly surprised at the unexpected question.

"I do actually have a cousin with that name, but I don't think he's the person you're looking for, he disappeared after a tragedy when we were children. We haven't heard from them ever since." He answered honestly.

"Disappeared, you said? Did he run away or was he kidnapped?" I tried to inquire, my mind full of questions.

"We don't know, but we suspect he was abducted, because if that wasn't the case, he shouldn't be alive today." He spoke with condolences.

"Why would you think that?" For some reason, my heart seemed to tremble at the thought.

"Taehyung is an omega. Omegas are in no condition to survive on their own." He replied, pursing his lips, trying to force a distorted smile.