Chapter 31: Getting set for the plan

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Con Air.

In the waiting room, the heroes are all waiting for the U.S. Marshals to come talk to them, with the D.E.A. They just got word from someone that they need some of the heroes on this prisoner flight, just in case if something goes wrong. They can hear the police sirens outside, meaning that the prisoners are coming in now. With them is another D.E.A agent. He looks at them, and nods at them. Then, Larkin and Devers come in. The agent gets up. 

Devers: Hey, Willie. 

Willie: Boys! 

Devers: How ya doing?

Willie: What's up, chief? 

Devers: (To Larkin) You know each other?

Larkin: (Shakes his hand) Vince Larkin. 

Willie: Sims, D.E.A. Good to meet you, Larkin. 

Larkin: Sora, I need you, Riku, Kai, Jaune, Toji, Yuu, William, Inuyasha, and Donald on this. Come with us.

They all get up, and follow them. Larkin then gives a file to Sims.

Larkin: This is our file on your man, Francisco Cindino, son of Eduardo, prime mover of Narcotics from Colombia. It's gonna be an all-star flight. 

Just then, another agent comes into the building behind them. Sims gives him the file as Larkin takes out prisoner clothing and shoes for Sims and the heroes to wear. The agent looks at the file on Cindino.

Agent: This kid's a potential fountain of information about the family business. 

Larkin: (To Sims) Eleven and a half okay?

Sims: Yeah. 

They continue walking down the hall as the agent shows them the file. A picture of Cindino.

Agent: Look at him. Nice college boy, right? We interrogated him for months. He gave up nothing. This is our last chance before the FBI gets him. Over my dead body those a-holes get the glory.

They walk outside, to go inside a monitor truck. They all sit down as Larkin talks to them.

Larkin: We pick up Mr. Cindino in Carson City. From then, until the plane hits Alabama, we've got two hours to get him to talk. We got you a seat right next to him, and he's known to be somewhat garrulous in the company of thieves. 

Agent: Garrulous? What the heck is garrulous? 

Larkin: That would be loquacious, verbose, effusive. How about "chatty"?

Agent: (To Devers) What's with dictionary boy, here?

Larkin: Thesaurus boy, I think, is more appropriate. 

Agent: (Sighs, looks at Sims) You got your gun?

Sims: Yeah.

Devers: Whoa, whoa. Gun?

Larkin: We got rules, gentlemen. 

Agent: Yeah, so do we. Our agents go armed. 

Larkin: No one carries on this flight. I've got a small arsenal in the belly of the plane, a pistol in the cockpit lockbox. That's it. Other than that, we keep the plane like a prison. No weapon on the aircraft, period. 

Agent: My man does not get on that plane without his gun. 

Larkin: Then your man doesn't get on the plane. 

He looks at him, and at Devers, who shakes his head at him. Sims is putting his prisoner clothing. The agent looks at him. 

Agent: Ok, Willie, give it to him. Give him the gun.