Chapter 58: Jason returns

Opening scene for Kingdom Hearts: Friday the 13th part 6: Jason Lives

Ruby and her friends head down into the world on stealth mode. Ruby looks around, and she sees the town that has Crystal Lake. The woods are all quiet, and so is the lake. With Jason gone, the killings have finally stopped. Right now, they've got word from Tommy, that a friend of his found out where Jason was buried. Now, they're going there to see. Ruby looks down, and she's holding the hockey mask that Roy worn. 

Weiss looks at her with a concerned look on her face

Weiss looks at her with a concerned look on her face. She's worried about Ruby. 

Weiss: I don't know how you talked us into this, Ruby. This is crazy. You know, if the people down there ever find out what we're doing, they would haul us into prison, and straitjacket us. Permanent. 

Ruby: You didn't have to come with me, you guys. This is between me, Tommy, and Jason. 

Weiss: I know, I know, I know. But Ruby, all this town wants to bury and forget the Voorhees story. They don't want to be reminded of what Jason and his mother did here. 

Jaune: Yeah, Ruby. All you need to know is Jason's dead, right? I mean, seeing his corpse ain't gonna stop the hallucinations. 

Ruby: You're right. Seeing it won't, but destroying it will. Don't you all see? Jason belongs in hell, and me and Tommy are gonna see he gets there. 

Nora: But Ruby, why just us? Why didn't we bring Sora and the others?

Ruby: We need to do this ourselves.

They continue walking to where Tommy and his friend will meet them. With Necrofear, she meets up with her new ally. She waits, and he arrives. She smirks as he comes forth. It's Pumpkin monster. 

Necrofear: Ah, Pumpking, King of ghosts

Pumpking: Hello, Necrofear. I hear you have a job for me. 

Necrofear: Yes. Come with me. 

They both walk off to go somewhere. Later, Ruby and her friends meet up with Tommy, and his friends, Hawes. They're at Eternal Peace Cemetery. They're looking for Jason's grave. Hawes has two shovels, and Jason's mask, with the ax mark on it. They walk through the cemetery, looking at tombstones, trying to find Jason's name on it. They search for six minutes, and they come across a corner, and as Tommy and Ruby turn around, they finally spot it. Jason's grave, with his name on it.