Chapter 44: Nightmare torture, meeting John/escape

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Springwood, Ohio, ten years from now.

"Mysterious killings and suicides wipe out entire population of children and teenagers. Remaining adults are experiencing mass psychosis. There is new evidence of one surviving teenager..."

In the gummi ship, it flies over Springwood, silently and carefully in the clouds. It's raining hard outside, with thunder striking in the clouds. Inside, the heroes are all sitting in their seats. Sora and Donald are flying the ship. They're avoiding the thunder as they fly. Goofy and Jeremy is scanning the town below to see if there is trouble. Ulrich is sitting down by the window. He looks outside, and sees the wing. He sees it looks like it's getting out of place. He frowns, and looks at Sora.

Ulrich: Sora?

Sora: Yeah?

Ulrich: Do you think we can land now? I'm getting a little uneasy here.

Sora: We can't yet. We need to do one more check before we do. 

Ulrich: (Sighs) Alright. 

Yumi and Aelita are sitting by him. They both groan and cover their eyes from a light above them. They both look up, and see the top light on. They don't remember turning that on. Yuu rubs his eyes, and then he hears the wind blowing. He looks at his window, and sees water dripping on it. He puts his fingers on it, and feels it. It's coming inside the ship on the window. Miki sees this, and gets concerned. Suddenly, a little girl stands up on empty seat from behind. She looks at everyone, who is shocked to see her there.

Little girl: He's going to make you all help him. Because there's only one last teenager, and he knows you're going to try and save him. 

She sits back down. Inuyasha turns the seat around, and they find it empty. He looks at it, and looks at everyone. They're all confused at this. 

Sango: Wait. Guys, why do I get the feeling we've done this before?

Just then, the floor under Inuyasha opens up, and he falls down outta the ship. He screams as he falls. 

Kagome: (Gasps) Inuyasha!

Sora: This is not fair! Why can't he just stay gone?!

Just then, the floor gives out, and they all fall out of the ship with their seats. They all scream as they fall. The ship continues flying as the heroes fall through the sky. They're falling towards the town. They continue screaming as they fall. They're now falling into a neighborhood. As they fall, they're about to hit the street below. They brace themselves as they close their eyes. They hit the street, but suddenly wake up with gasps. They see that they're still alive. They look around, and see it's nighttime. They all sigh, and stand up. They were laying on the grass. Just then, they hear a woman cackling. They all look around, and look up. They see someone flying in the air on a broomstick. It flies down, and looks at them. It's revealed to be Freddy Krueger, wearing a witch's hat and cape. He looks at them.

Freddy: I'll get you, my pretties! And your little souls and powers too! (Sinister laughing)

He flies up in the air, and disappears. The heroes look at each other. 

Aelita: Oh, no...We're all asleep. He's got us trapped in the dream world. 

Shippo: Uh, oh...

Then suddenly, they all hear something. They all look up, and see a red house coming down from the sky. They all scream, and move out of the way. The house lands on the street with a crash. And a teenaged boy falls out of the window. He lands on the sidewalk by the crashed house. He's groaning as he lays on the ground. He painfully gets back up. He looks around, and looks at the house. He spots the heroes, who are also getting back up. They all look at the house, and see the boy.