Chapter 54: Imperial Russia, Anastasia, Rasputin, death of the Romanov's

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Anastasia

The heroes have arrived in Russia with King Mickey, Queen Minnie, and Pyrrha. They're going to see an old friend of King Mickey. Nicholas Romanov. He has a grand party going on for their 300 anniversary. And he invited King Mickey and his wife. He's also bringing his warriors with him so they can meet him and his family. 

Woman narrating: There was a time, not very long ago, when we lived in an enchanted world, of elegant palaces and grand parties. 

They arrive at the palace, where the anniversary party is held at. A lot of people are coming in, and spotlights are lit up in the air. 

Woman narrating: The year was 1916, and my son Nicholas...was the Czar of Imperial Russia. 

They arrive at the doorway, and people bow to the king and queen. They nod to them, and they all go inside. Inside, elegant royalists, in 17th century attires, waltz in the main hall as an orchestra plays. People are dancing to the music. Everyone is enjoying themselves. King Mickey and Queen Minnie approach two people among them. It's Nicholas and his wife, Tsarina. They both walk to them, and bow to them. Nicholas smiles, and bows back to them. 

Mickey: Hello again, my old friend.

Nicholas: You too, my old friend. 

With them is their youngest daughter, Anastasia. She dances around her father, who picks her up and spins her around. 

Anastasia: Oh, papa!

He puts her down with a smile on his face. Everyone is having such a great time. She then runs up the steps to see her grandmother. The heroes bow to her as she runs. She smiles, and waves to them.

Woman narrating: We were celebrating the 300th anniversary of our family rule. On that night, no star burned brighter than that of our sweet Anastasia, my youngest granddaughter. 

Anastasia runs to her grandmother, who is sitting down. She shows her a picture of a drawing she made. She loves it. She then decides to give her something. As they talk, someone comes up behind them, eating an apple. It's a young kitchen boy. He watches them. 

Grandmother narrating: She begged me not to return to Paris, so I had a very special gift for her...to make the separation easier for both of us.

She holds out the gift for her. Anastasia gasps, and smiles. Her grandmother makes her special gifts for her. She takes it. The heroes all watch as they stand on the stairs, but look away, giving them their time. 

Anastasia: For me? Is is a jewelry box?

Just then, a servant sees the boy, picks him up, and takes him out of the room.

Servant: Dimitri, you belong in the kitchen! 

Her grandmother takes something else out. A necklace. 

Grandmother: Look. 

She watches as she twists something on the box, and then, it opens up, showing a male and female figure dancing in a circle, while playing music. 

Anastasia: (Gasps) It plays our lullaby.

Grandmother: You can play it at night before you go to sleep, and pretend it's me singing. 

Sora and Kairi listen as they turn their heads a little. They can't see the music box, but they hear the music playing. And Anastasia and her grandmother sing to the music as they hold hands.

Both: (Singing) On the wind, cross the sea. Hear this song, and remember. Soon you'll be, home with me. Once upon a December...

They both laugh and smile at their small performance. Both Sora and Kairi smile at this, for these two really love each other, like family members do. The grandmother holds the music box, and gives Anastasia the necklace.