Chapter 32: Free falling

All Sora can feel on his face, is wind blowing on his face hard. Suddenly, he wakes up as he hears screaming. It's Kairi's screams. He opens his eyes, and sees the sky. He looks around, and then he looks behind. He sees he's falling through the air. He screams too. He then sees Kairi, Riku, Roxas, Kai, Momo, Ruby, Yang, Weiss, Blake, Jaune, Nora, Ren, Winter, Coco, Yuu, Miki, Yumi, Ulrich, Odd, Aelita, Jeremy, William, Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, Sango, Miroku, Michiru, Kaname, and Koga falling too. They're all screaming as they fall. 

Kairi: (Screaming) Sora!

Sora: Kairi!

He tries to reach for her, but they're all getting pushed around by the wind. They all hear beeping noises. They look at their chests, and see some kind of devices on their chests, and it's beeping red. They all hit them with their hands, trying to turn them off. They're now spinning around as they fall. They continue screaming. Inuyasha grunts as he tries to reach for Kagome. 

William: (Hitting device) Come on, turn off! 

The beeping on the devices increases tempo. They're now falling through the clouds fast. They pass through the clouds, and now, they're coming down towards a huge jungle area. They're falling towards the trees. The devices rapid beep, and then, they turn red. And parachutes deploy for the heroes. They all grunt as they shoot up in the air. They're still coming down towards the trees.

Winter: Brace yourselves!

They all cover their faces as they're now coming through the trees. They hit the branches as they fall through them. Sora finally reaches Kairi as Inuyasha grabs Kagome. Then, they all reach the ground, and land on it hard. They all grunt painfully as they hit the ground. They're groaning as they lay down on the ground. They all sit up, and moan in pain. They all look around, and see that they're in a jungle. They all stand up, and take the packs off. 

Inuyasha: What the heck just happened? 

Yang: Yeah. How did we get in the air?

Ruby: Or better yet, how did we get here? The last thing I remember...

Jeremy: We were on the ship, flying around for another world, and then suddenly, a light shine on us for some reason. And we wake up, and we're falling through the air below. 

Winter: A free fall. 

Kagome: But this doesn't mean any sense. How could none of us know what happened to us or how we got here?

Sango: Looks like Maleficent and Infernal's work. Only they would do something like this to us. 

Just then, they hear something about left of them. They all turn around, and see a man crashing down on the ground with a parachute too. They all rush to see if he's okay. He's slowly, but painfully getting back up. He looks around the place. Then, he spots the heroes who are coming to him. 

Man: Hold it. 

They all stop, and look at him. They see him wearing a special forces outfit, and has an auto assault-12.