Chapter 61: Is Jason finally dead? Maleficent's return

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Jason goes to Hell: The Final Friday

With the heroes, they're in their ship, celebrating their victory over Jason. They've finally got him, and now, everyone he killed has been avenged. They're in the dining room, eating and laughing. Kairi hugs Sora from behind, laughing. He smiles at her. 

Sora: Well, everyone. I guess Jason wouldn't be getting back up anytime soon. 

Inuyasha: (Chuckles) Yeah, we finally nailed that freak! 

Winter: No way he can come back from being blown to bits. 

Ruby: If Tommy saw this, he'd be so happy. 

Michiru: I think all of our friends who survived Jason's killings would be happy. 

As they celebrate, King Mickey appears on one of the monitors. He sees the heroes, and smiles at them. 

Mickey on monitor: Looks like you're all happy. Jason's gone?

William: Yeah, we really nailed him. 

Nora: We won't be seeing him again.

Donald: Necrofear is never gonna see him again. 

Goofy: But, is Jason finally dead?

Riku: Of course. We finally got him. And he's not coming back again. 

Mickey on monitor: Great work, everyone, for a successful job on Jason. 

All: Thank you. 

Mickey's image disappears. Sora though goes deep in thought. Is Jason finally dead? He doesn't know why he's thinking that now. Jason couldn't possibly come back from being blown up. As he thinks, someone else appears on the monitor. It's Pyrrha. 

Pyrrha on monitor: Guys, can you hear me? Can you hear me? This is urgent. 

They all turn around, and they see her on the monitor.

Jaune: Pyrrha! (Smiles) It's you!

Nora: Pyrrha, where are you?

Pyrrha on monitor: I'm in the old hidden castle on Radiant Garden. I've got to tell you something really important.

Ruby: What is it?

Pyrrha on monitor: Pete and Dark Assailant were here. They opened a portal to the--(Breaking up)

Jaune: Pyrrha, you're breaking up. 

Pyrrha on monitor: They released--(Breaks up) You've all got to be careful. She'll be coming back for you. 

Ren: Who, Pyrrha? Who will be back?

Pyrrha's image goes to static. Donald works on it, but can't bring her back.

Donald: We've lost the signal. 

Namine: Who was she trying to warn us about?

Kagome: I don't know, but whoever it is, it might not be good for us. 

Jiminy: Everyone! Necrofear is back, and she brought a monster with her! They're down there in the world, and Invader and Machine King are with them!

Sora: Looks like we got work to do down there, guys. Let's do it!

They all rush out to go back down there. With Necrofear and her minions, they're in the outskirts of a town. They're waiting for the heroes to come. And right on que, they show up. Dragon Ice sees them, and blows ice at them. They all dodge it.

Dragon Ice: I'm Dragon Ice, and I'm going to turn you all into the icicle heroes!

Riku: We'll see about that.