Chapter 67: Insect Queen takes control of the spiders

Scene for Kingdom Hearts: Ice Spiders.

In the castle of Dark Illusions, Insect Queen and Maleficent watched what just happened to those three hunters. They were just killed by giant spiders. Insect Queen smirks at this as she gets an idea. 

Insect Queen: My queen, those spiders could be of use to us. You see, I can control them, and with them under my control, I can easily send them to attack the heroes. They'll never know what hit them. 

Maleficent thinks for a moment, and nods at her. She calls out for Doma, and she arrives in the room. Insect Queen takes out a card, and she hands it to her. She bows to both of them. She looks at the skull, and throws the card in. She calls out.

Doma: Evil insect of all, come forth, and bring this insect monster to strength. Arise, and serve!

Thunder erupts inside the skull, and coming out of the skull is an insect bug. It's a blue Bettle with a weapon.

Insect: I am Javelin Beetle, ready to serve both of my queens! 

Maleficent: Ah, perfect. Some usefulness of more insects. Insect Queen, I'm sending you down there to keep things in check. Make sure that those spiders do the work for us, and keep them from harming your monster. 

Insect Queen: Don't worry. As long as those spiders are under my control, they'll follow my orders. These spiders will know what to obey. Javelin Beetle, let's go.

They both disappear to go down into the world. Maleficent smirks as she looks pleased. Insect Queen and Javelin Beetle arrive down into the world. They see it's nothing but snow and trees. They both shudder at the cold, but deal with it. They both know that the cold is a weakness to all bugs. They're no better than regular bugs. Insect Queen looks around, and they find the web nest. They see the black widow webbing up the hunter she killed. But it turns out he's still alive, but barely. He's gasping. Insect Queen makes communcation with it. The black widow turns around, and sees her and Javelin Beetle. Insect Queen looks at her, and hisses at her. She then calls out to the other spiders. A few minutes later, all the spiders come forth. They all look at Insect Queen. Her eyes glow green, and hisses at them. Their eyes glow green too. They're now under her control. She sends messages in their minds, telling them to kill the heroes, and anyone else they come across to. For she knows, a spider's bully is not full. They all go to work, hunting animals, and head for the resort down the mountain. What will the heroes do? Will they be able to stop Insect Queen and the spiders?

Here's the sneak peak of Kingdom Hearts: Ice Spiders. Coming soon in season 3. Another sneak peak done for season 3. I'll work on the Godzilla story. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.