𝓢𝓶𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓻

As I'm parking my car, i see that I'm getting a call from Alex. He's been my best friend ever since childhood. He is the son of my father's right hand man, Mr.Robert Volko ,whom I used to call uncle....now I won't...
Because as I'll have to deal with the main authorities.. instead of my father... because my father..is dead.

"Yes Alex, what's the news?" I asked.
"Man, take some time off your work hour. You've been working nonstop since uncle, I mean your father,...." There was a pause as he completed his line..
"Since your father .. passed away, Zack." He completed.
"He didn't fuckin pass away because he had any ailment, Alex. He was fuckin killed in cold blood. A bullet. A fuckin bullet shot right in the middle of his eyes." I concede, through gritted teeth, flexing my jaw muscles, which threaten to give up if I put any ounce of more pressure on it..
"I'm sorry,Zack. I'm just worried about you.. In such a young age, you are bound to take all the responsibilities..
Just take care man.", Were his last words on the call..

I understand he's worried because from a week, I've been restlessly trying to find the fucking murderer of my dad..
Pussy is too good at hiding..
Well, i know how to find them, and once I will... He'll regret the day he decided to mess with us. With ME.

I take a deep breath and step out of my Lambo.. its not ostentatious. It's just that it's spine chilling and life threatening speed calms my nerves down for some time...and lets me think clearly..
I make my way towards our mansion.. not too flashy but comfortable enough to Live in.

As soon as I enter the living room area, i spot Mr. Russo, my personal assistant who has been assisting my father for the past 30 years, and now me, coming towards me with long desparate strides of a steps.

"What's the matter, Russo?" I ask. It feels awkward to call him Russo but I can't be seen as a weak personality in this time and situation of our business. Everybody's thinking and mostly expecting me to succumb through all the hectic tasks accompanied by the fact that I don't have enough training.

Technically yes, i do not have enough training..but I think it's time that the Knight Empire walks on a different path.. Whatever my dad did was great and all through my childhood he has been telling me that this Empire won't last long if we don't change our paths now.. He personally trained me..

So in the eyes of the partners, I'm just an amateur. But I'm more than prepared to handle this. Secret trainings and fights have forged an unbreakable sword.

"Mr. Zack,".. he tried to proceed but I cut him in sharply..
"Mr. McLean, Russo.."
"Ah! Yes pardon me Mr. McLean.. I'm not yet in the habit of getting used to what's happened in the past few time..." He tried to proceed to provide me of sympathy. His intentions are not bad. He's an old man but i need to assert the domination and the strength,
"No need of sympathy Russo. What's the matter?" I ask, turning my tone into a bit soft one..
"Nothing serious Mr.McLean.. I'm just worried you haven't been sleeping or resting properly which may affect your health."
He completed..

Not fucking again. I don't need lectures about I'm not taking rest or shit. I'm fine.. i need to prove myself.. That's what is important of all right now.

"I'm fine Russo..I'm just going upstairs to give my body some rest. I'd like to not be disturbed till i come down.. do that for me."
I say as i head towards the wooden spiral staircase leading to my own bedroom..
As i hear a "yes sir" from behind...

As i step into my own personal space.. my room ..i take a deep breath...loosen my tie and make myself a drink of whisky as i need it right now as much as i need air.
But i need to shower first and turn into something comfortable..

I take a towel nd step inside the bathroom. After getting out of my clothes. I let the cold water run down my muscles full of tension.. as i roll them to get them languid.. Until I'm done, my warm breaths have covered the glass surface of the door...

I step out brushing my hair with a smaller towel as the bigger one is tucked lazily at my waist, threatening to loose free.
Well honestly i don't care at the moment as nobody would even dare to enter my room right now.

I continue towards the table where the bottle of whiskey sits with a glass. I pour myself a drink thinking that how much that glass would be intoxicated after having this amount of whiskey in itself..

The bitter taste of whisky burns my mouth as it goes down my throat .. giving me the relaxation i need.. After four glasses.. I'm totally drunk ..
But I'm not much of a fan of drinks..

I like to smoke...
I take out the pack of ciggerate and my lighter from my desk drawer ...
As the lighter ignites by my touch..it feels as if it's giving warmth to me directly...

I take out a ciggerate nd hold it between my lips. I bring the lighter close to it and snap it shut away when the cigarette is burnt.. now emmiting fumes that's filling my lungs..
Infiltrating me,. influencing me..

As i release the smoke, a thought comes to my mind...
I'm the king of this Empire but who would be the Queen.. it can't be anyone without any training or experience of this life.. it's not about love but about the legitimacy of this Empire..
It needs a King as well as a Queen ..
It needs a Cigarette..that infiltrates through the system.. intoxicating everyone.. influencing everyone as her fume ...

I need a Ciggerate...

Hi guys... Your Author here🐇... Hope you guys are liking the story as it's going... Feel free to comment in the comment section as it will help pe enhance my writing skills..
And if u liked this chapter..
Please Vote🌹💌

- Snowball 🐇