𝓢𝓶𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓻

What bastard of a man Russo is..
As i suspected, turned out he hired a sniper for the job. Son of a bitch didn't have the balls to look my dad in the eye. No way he could do it anyways.
And who the fuck that sniper was is my question.. and I'll strip this bastard of his skin until he tells me that..
I'll do it anyways after he tells me what i need to know..

"I.. i.. don't know " Russo struggles in the chair he's tied up in.. Cliché
Blood is staining his all white tshirt.
Fuckin pretty..
But I'm not as near with him yet..
Now I'll get my way with him. Will be fun as fuck... at least for me yeah.

"Yeah? You don't know? Okay that's so genuine answer.. i think I'll let you go..........
But i wanna play for the last time with you UNCLE..". I said that as the devilish grin spread across my face ..
And dread, on his face.
Perfect.

I took this asshole to my private torture house which is really hidden. An old, abandoned house, well hidden between the wilderness surrounding it. About which absolutely not a living soul knows.
Even my old man didn't know about it. He never thought that taking revenge is an acceptable practice but I cannot tolerate any kind of shenanigans.
So those lil trouble makers were removed from this planet by God knows what..or who.
I honestly don't know.
Yeah as if anyone would believe that ...
To be honest even i wouldn't.
Anyways off the topic .

So this torture room located in the heart of the Inyo Mountains Wilderness is where we are right now.
It's an hour drive away from the mansion.
Totally secluded from the outer world..

And this place of mine has all the toys that I need to use on my favourite Uncle.

So I opened a box containing all kind of surgical and murderous sharp objects. Most of them are knives that will cause so much pain to a person that they'll beg for their own death. But Alas! I'm not in a merciful mood today.
It's time to play.

"Wh.. what are you doing... huh... what you mean..." but he stopped mid-sentence as his eyes rounded with fear and dread at what was he seeing as realization dawned upon him.

"What does it look like Uncle. I just wanna play. And these are my toys I'll be using on you until you reveal all of your dirty lil secrets. Sounds fun right." my face is not even close to childishness while i say this baring all my teeth in a wide grin.

"I really don't know who he was .. trust me" Russo begged... yeah he should, maybe I'll leave him... nah who am I kidding.
He's gonna die. Tonight.

"Trust you? Aw i surely trust you uncle. As i told you I just wanna play, don't i?" I said with the glint of madness in my eye. I'm sure he could see it too... because as I got nearer to him with a very evil looking knife with my hand, he gulped hard and tried frantically to break free.
So useless. And as i mentioned before, Cliche.

"Russo you bloody asshole. You killed my father." I gritted these words through my teeth as I made a nice cut on the side of his face, hot crimson streaking his cheeks, sending him in panic and me in a frenzy to cut him open more deliciously and cherish the moment like a thirsty man, craving for his enemy's blood...

"Ok wait Zack. Lemme tell you Everything. Please don't kill me." He begged giving me what i want but i won't be keeping my part of this shitty deal. I'm not so much of an idiot that I'll let this man fuck my life up again in any way.
Taking my dad away is enough for a lifetime.