𝓒𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮 (𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭)

"Hmm.. sounds really promising Ari. This coming from you could actually help and initiate the thinking of going off the already made, easy way. But I assume that you know that this is gonna be really difficult. The complexities it contains..you must be aware of that". Triat asked.
Well. I definitely know everything about what I'm pursuing... Or do i?
Maybe I could use a bit of guidance..
And having Mr.Triat as the guide. Holy fuck.
But wait.. he teaches history. No way he could have any kind of expertise in this field. Or maybe. Let's see where this goes.

"Yes, sir. I know the complexities and difficulties of it all. But I really barely care about it. All it would take is hardwork and I'm willing for it. So there's that." I said in a really formal tone as i honestly get very serious while talking about what I want to pursue.

"Ari, it's Andrews for you, first of all. And i really admire your determination and passion towards your goal. I would be willing to help if you need me." He said while taking a step close towards me.

Holy fuck ... Why is he looking at me like that!? Why did he step closer.. what's up with that warm smile. It's totally confusing. Doesn't make sense at fuckin all.
And why the FUCK my heart's beating as if it has some race with cheetah?!
I can hear it. Can he? Fuck no.
But the building is so silent. Maybe he can. But I don't see any signs about it.

STOPPPPP ITTT!
Deep breaths.. one, two, three.

Yeah i feel better now.
I don't know how many seconds passed between us. But he still haven't stopped looking into my eyes.
And the smile hasn't faded yet. So I'll take as if only a minute has passed by as my mind goes on the speed of light.

"Yes, sir. Sorry, Andrews. I'll definitely let you know about it. But was this meeting about this only?"

I asked genuinely because like I don't see any meaning behind it.

"Sorry ,Ari. But yeah this was it. I wanted to know about your future plans about studies. But this wasn't the main reason behind why I asked you to meet me separately."

What! Was I in any punishment already. I didn't create any ruckus today. What else would be the reason. Oh god.. please not extra work or any competitions just yet. Let me LIVEE.

"Then what Mr.Triat?".. I asked involuntarily as it rolled of my tongue. I was already regretting it as he asked me to call him Andrews but I have this habit. It'll take time to wear off.

"Andrews, Ari.. nd i understand. It'll take you time to get there." He calmed my overthinking as if he read the expression on my face.. he's really fine.

"And my reason behind calling you here was.. I wanted to see you. " he barely whispered the last part in his OH-SO-RUGGED husky voice..

And wait-
What!
He what?

"I wanted to see you"
This line is reeling in my mind over and over again...

What did that mean-
What that could possibly mean..
WH-

Hey dear readers..
It's ur Author .. Snowball 🐇
Hope you liked the continuation of the last chapter...
If you liked reading it.. please vote and comment 💗.. would mean the world to me..

Happy reading❤️.. best regards