𝓢𝓶𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓻

I slept thinking about the cigarette..

"Mr.McLean, i think you should wake up. There's an important business meeting today. Your private jet will take you to Cali in 2 hours. I think you should get ready."
I hear Uncle Russo as he knocks and steps in my room, sliding the blinds away to let sunlight pour into my room.

And as a matter of fact ..I'm still in my towel, under the sheets..I was drunk.

"Russo, u could have called me to wake up. Barging into my room like that ain't real ideal you know." I groan sleepily in my husky morning voice.. i mean honestly, i could have been naked for heaven knows.

"I actually did, Mr.McLean. Even a Lot of times, if i must say. You may check your phone. You might have turned of the voice of your phone as you needed privacy as u mentioned earlier. So i thought that i must wake you up myself as it's getting late.." Russo explained himself as he completed sliding the blinds, and stood in front of me, waiting for me to wake up completely.. but i actually can't because I'm in a freakin towel right now.

"Could you leave Russo so i can freshen myself up and get ready for the meeting?"i say as there's more of an annoyed statement tone than an actual asking one...

"For sure, sir. I'll be waiting for you downstairs. You may come down whenever you're ready. Breakfast is ready.", He asserted as he walked to the door and closed silently as he left.

"Fuck me god.", As i prolong it in the way i say it. It's 8 AM as of now. I've to get ready and leave in one and a half hour for our private jet terminal. As it'll take half an hour to reach there.

I quickly get into the washroom as the towel is no longer hanging from my waist and I'm completely naked.. but I'm in my bathroom. So what could happen.. i just said it, don't prove what could happen.
As i did my morning routine stuff..
The thought of the imaginary girl from the last night again came to my mind. I have to find her. I will find her.

Pushing her away from my mind, i picked up a suit from my wardrobe and quickly got into it. Suits me well, i thought as i looked in the mirror. Well, each of it does.

My watch shows that it's exactly 9AM now and i should head downstairs to have my breakfast and get updated on what is to be discussed in the meeting today.

As i opened my door and headed downstairs , i saw Russo waiting for me at the end of the staircase.

"So you're on exact time,Mr.McLean.. just like your father..u inhibit his habit of punctuality..." He was gonna give a full lecture on how so much I'm similar to my dad..which i certainly don't need right now
But i throw my fist in the air, veins popping from the pressure, gesturing him to go silent and that, this ain't the right time for this shit.

"What's the reason behind this spontaneous meeting?," I ask as i head towards the dining area where my breakfast sits.. waiting for me.

"Mr.McLean, the board of directors and partners want to provide you with some consolation and ..." As i was going to have a bite from my breakfast, Russo followed, making his way through as he speaks.
I shut my eyes trying to maintain my composure and then i turn my glare to Russo which instantly make him halt on his words.

He stood there. Silent. Too silent. Almost deafeningly silent. I continue to cut my sandwich into pieces with the knife and fork. I am not watching him but i can sense the tension in his muscles. It's not out of being apologetic. Not that, not at all.
It almost seems, it seems malicious.

Suddenly a thought reeled through my mind like a fucking bullet train speeding right into me.
Russo was the one who was the most close person to dad. He was with him 24/7 and had every chance to murder him. Could he? Did he?
The thoughts became rock solid as i heard the rustling of feet coming right at me.
My muscles poised like a fucking tiger ready to strike any time.

"Zack, my dear boy. Such a silly boy i must say." Russo exclaimed bemused by the fact that i couldn't think of this earlier, while he aims his gun straight at my head. Well, i couldn't but acting all afraid makes it seem like i still don't understand what's happening. Only business wasn't the only arena i excelled in. I clutched the knife and fork tightly in my hands as they threaten to shatter under the pressure I'm putting onto them.

"What are you saying ?" I asked all innocently, as if I'm not gonna rip him apart by my bare teeth in just a few seconds after getting the information i yearn for. Russo didn't kill my father. He told somebody else to pull the trigger and shoot at him while he planned the exact plot of my father's death.
He wasn't there in the CCTV footage. So he was exactly the guy behind the scenes.
The thought just threaten me to lose my demeanor but i calm myself.

"Oh little Zack.. you thought some Assassin killed your dear dad didn't you? Well true to some extent but i was the one who planned it. All. The death of the head of the whole Knight Empire . I didn't get the chance to kill that bastard of a man myself but now as I'll kill you by myself, i think I'll enjoy it as much..." He said what i have already figured out by now. But he pulled the trigger ready to shoot .

But here my training of 15 years cuts him in..
I plunged the fork right into his arm in which he was holding the gun which is now sitting on the floor. Blood spurts out staining his white shirt.. well it's true saying.
Revenge is best served when cold.

But here it's coming out in the form of this motherfucker's arm as a hot red fluid.. i can almost taste the panic in the air...
His face contorts by the pain, nd now i hold my knife right beneath his chin, in his soft flesh, threatening to cut it open as i see veins pulsating through his neck..
God! So intriguing. Almost wants me to rip out the vein withouth killing him as he dies slowly from the extreme pain.. ugh.. almost.

"So uncle Russo.. " i snort, he doesn't even deserves the title of uncle.
"Let's get into the details, shall we?" As a devilish grin spreads across my face,baring all of my teeth, which almost frightens him to death..
Well, almost..

Hey guys! Your Author here 🐇:)
Hope you liked the chapter.. i wasn't able to update this from 3 days but now as it's done i hope you'll like it..❤️🍁
This twist came too fast i guess but please wait as the story goes.. i hope you're gonna like it.
If you liked the chapter please vote and comment.. ❤️💌❤️means so much to me..

-Snowball 🐇❤️