Another Dimension

Okay guys, let's do this one last time. My name is Y/n Watson Parker, I was born with spider powers and for 3 year, I've been of New York's Spider-Man. I'm pretty sure you know the rest. My dad is Peter Parker, the OG Spider-Man, and my mom is Mary Jane Watson Parker, a world renowned model. After my parents had me, my dad quit being Spider-Man and became a stay at home dad.

Peter: How is the water on fire?!?

Yeah, he wasn't too good at the start of that. Some years later my mom gave birth to my little sister, Mayday and she's a hand full sometimes.

Mary Jane: Mayday's on the ceiling again!

Peter: Oh for the love of-!!

When I'm having trouble with my whole spider thing, I can always look up to my uncle, Ben Reilly the Scarlet Spider for help. He's a clone of my dad, but we don't really talk about it.

Anyway, I saved a bunch of people, saved the city, saved it some more, saved it again, and eventually fell in love, but Uh that didn't go so well.

Y/n:*crying*No, No, No, No, No, please don't do this to me Felicia. Please stay with me!

I found the man responsible for killing her, and I want to make him pay but-

Peter: Y/n always remember that with great power comes great responsibility.

After that, I did my best trying to avoid getting into a relationship. Being Spider-Man can be tough, but in all honesty I love being him. I mean who wouldn't? Sure I take a few hits, but no matter what I find a way to get back up again. There's only one Spider-Man and he's your truly.
====================================

Mary Jane:*from downstairs*Y/n! Time to get up!

Groaning awake, Y/n can be seen in his bedroom covered in his sheets. His room was fairly messy with a pile of clothes being in the corner, his suit and mask placed on his chair, and some webs in the ceiling corner.

Mary Jane:*from downstairs*Y/n! I know you hear me! Come down or your father's gonna eat all the wheat cakes!

If there's one thing to know about Y/n, is that he loves him some wheat cakes. Getting up out of bed, Y/n puts on a shirt and heads downstairs to the kitchen and sees his mom making breakfast.

Mary Jane: There's my little tiger cub. Good morning. How'd you sleep?

Y/n: Well despite the fact that Rhino threw me through 4 walls, I sleep fairly well

Mary Jane: Well that's good.

Y/n then feels something pulling on his sweats and look down to see his baby sister.

Y/n:*picks her up*Hey, how the daredevil this morning?

Mayday:*baby noises*