Metting Miles and Dad?

Y/n couldn't believe what he was seeing. Peter Parker, his dad, was dead? There was no way.

Y/n:*takes his mask off*(No, No, No! This can't be real! This is fake right!? D..Did I get sent to the future? Oh my god! What happened to mom, to Mayday, to Uncle Reilly, to Aunt May!)

With all these thoughts running through his head, there was one thing Y/n knew for sure, he had to find out why he was sucked through a portal and what happened to his dad. So putting his mask back on, Y/n swings away to find some answers.
====================================

A couple of days has passed since Y/n was portaled the this dimension and he's been trying to find out what killed his dad here. Ever since he arrived, he's began glitching proves a theory he's been having that concludes he's in another dimension. Much to his dismay, he did have to steal some clothes to cover up his suit.

Currently, he sitting on top a building overlooking a cathedral, where this dimension's MJ and Aunt May are holding a funeral for Peter.

MJ: My husband, Peter Parker was an ordinary person . He always said that it could be anyone behind the mask. He just happened to be the kid who got bit. He didn't ask for his powers, but he choose to be Spider-Man. My favorite thing about Peter was that he made us each feel powerful. We all have power of one kind or another. But in our own way, we are all Spider-Man. And we're all counting on you.

As MJ ended her speech, Y/n bad for this dimension's MJ

As MJ ended her speech, Y/n bad for this dimension's MJ. Even if she wasn't his MJ, she was still his mother regardless. As Y/n swang away from the building he was on, a sudden thought crossed his mind. Did this universe have a Y/n?
====================================

Y/n sat on top of a building overlooking part of the city looking for something to do. As he surveyed the city, he suddenly felt a tremendous amount of pain as he felt his body glitch. The pain didn't last for long though and Y/n's body felt normal again.

Y/n: Damn that hurt.

As he was getting himself together, he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. It was a kid dressed up in a Spider-Man costume carrying a unconscious homeless guy.

Y/n: Well that's not considering.

As the kid was busy dragging the homeless guy, Y/n moved quick and stuck a spider tracer he designed onto the kids back so he could follow them.
====================================

Peter B begins to wake up and as he opens his eyes, he sees the same kid that electrocuted him standing in front of him.

Peter B:(Wooah. What happened? The kid....electrocuted me? With his hands?)

He was knocked from his daze when his spider-sense went off.

Peter B: Huh, your like me.