Fight At The Collider

Back into the city, we see the Spider team exits the bus. They swing to the top of a crane like a swat team and land onto the penthouse skylight.

Peni: Kingpin's got a private elevator entrance from his penthouse to the collider below.

Noir: Didn't count on having an audience.

Y/n looks inside and sees a banner that is raising money for the death of this dimensions Spider-Man.

Spider Team: You've got to be kidding.

Kingpin then walks up to the stage with cops and guards surrounding him. He waves to the as he begins to speak.

Kingpin: Thank you, it's nice to be with you to celebrate Spider-Man. He and I were very close. He was always a favorite of my son. Kids love Spider-Man right? Still do.

Spider Gwen: What a pig.

Spider-Ham:*offended*I'm right here.

Noir: Hold on, get a load of how the waiters are dressed. It's poor taste but

As they look, they see that the waiters are like tacky Spider-Men with bow ties.

Y/n Spider-Man: It can't be that easy?

It then switch to the spider team inside moving through the fundraiser. Noir is carrying a serving tray, Y/n is holding a couple of menus and Peter B and Gwen are push a cart with a white sheet which is housing a contorted and crawling Sp//dr.

Y/n Spider-Man:*in disbelief*It was that easy.

Kingpin: And I want to thank Mary Jane Parker for being here this evening. Our prayers are with you Mrs. Parker.

As Kingpin mentions MJ, Peter B spots her.

Peter B Spider-Man:*gasps*MJ?

Spider Gwen: Hey, pay attention! It's not your same MJ Peter.

Peter B Spider-Man: I'm sorry, I'll be right back.

Y/n Spider-Man: No! Peter! Come back here! Look I know you want to talk to her, but she's not the MJ you know.

Spider Gwen: Y/n's right. You've gotta move on buddy.

Peter B Spider-Man: This will just take a sec. Let me just—Oh!

As soon as he turned around, he's met with this dimensions MJ.

MJ: Hello.

Peter B Spider-Man: Oh wow.

MJ: Um, I just wondered if we could have some more bread at table twelve?

Peter B Spider-Man: Yeah! I'm just, I'm really sorry....

The other spiders just face palms as they watch Peter B embarrass himself.

MJ: Oh, don't be sorry. It's just bread.

Peter B Spider-Man: No, I wasn't there for you when you needed me.

MJ: Mmmhmm..

Peter B Spider-Man: And I didn't even try.

MJ: That's fine. I should really get going.

Peter B Spider-Man: I know I could do better if I just had another chance to give you...*stars realizing what he's saying*...the bread that you deserve.

MJ: Are you ok?

Y/n Spider-Man: Mo-I mean Ma'am, we'll take care of that bread for you now.

MJ: It been nice, Uh, talking to you.

Peter B Spider-Man: They should fill this place up with fresh bread for you.

Gwen then takes Peter B and leads him to the kitchen.