Spider-Man Doesn't Wear A Cape

Peter B can be seen eating a hamburger and fries as Y/n and Miles stare at him.

Peter B: Mhhh, I love this burger, so delicious! One of the best burgers I had. Ya know in my universe, this place shut down six years ago. I don't know why I really don't.

Y/n: Not in my universe. It's still up and running.

The waiter then comes to the table and places their bill down.

Peter B: You two have money right? I'm not very liquid right now.

Y/n: My suit doesn't have pockets so that's a no for me.

Miles: Can we focus?

Peter B: Sure.

Miles: The other Peter said-

Peter B: Hey you gonna eat that?

Miles doesn't say anything as he looks at Peter B a little annoyed.

Miles: The other Peter said he was going to be showing me the ropes. You have any Spider-Man tips?

Peter B: Yea, I've got plenty. Disinfect the mask, you gonna want to put baby powder in the suit. Heavy on the joints, you don't want any chafing right?

Miles: Anything else?

Peter B: Nope that was everything.

Miles:*sighs*What about you Y/n?

Y/n: Well Uh, if you ever come into contact with black goo burn it, remember to hold back some of your strength because you might punch someone's jaw off, stay away from anyone with dead as part of their name, and lastly if you ever met someone named Black Cat, don't get distracted by her flirtatious comments.

Miles: That last one sounded real specific.

Peter B: Hey, look up where Alchemax is.

Miles then pulls out his phone and does a quick search of Alchemax.

Miles: A private technological campus on Hudson Valley in New York. You could teach me how swing on the way there!

Peter B started laughing as Y/n signed to himself.
====================================

Y/n, Miles, and Peter B can all be seen sitting on a bus as they mask their way over to Alchemax. As they sit, Y/n gets nervous as he can clearly see Peter B staring at him. The tension between the two was getting bigger by the second, so Y/n decided to start up conversation.

Y/n:*clears his throat*Sooo, is there anything you want to ask?

Peter B: Huh? What makes you say that?

Y/n: Well you are staring at me.

Peter B: Sorry, it's just hard to believe I have a kid with MJ.

Y/n: Well technically you have two.

Peter B: We have two kids?

Y/n: Uh yeah, me and my sister, Mayday.

Peter B: Mayday? Because she's-

Y/n and Peter B: A hazard around the house.

Y/n and Peter B stare at each other for a bit before laughing.

Peter B: So, how's your version of me and MJ?

Y/n: Their okay I guess. After I was born, dad gave up being a hero so mom could work as a model. He tries his best, but he's had his fair share a mistakes.*light chuckle*Like this one time when I was a kid, he was so tired he accidentally put water in his cereal instead of milk.