The Other Spiders

[A/N: Hey guys, quick little question. What should Y/n's earth's number be? I mean I would come up with one, but I think the one I came up with is taken. So I'll just leave it up to you guys.]

As Doc Ock returns to the Alchemax lab, Kingpin and his bodyguard, Tombstone were waiting for her. As she was about to speak, Tombstone pulls out twin glocks and aims it at the doc as Doc Ock starts strangling him.

Kingpin: I killed Spider-Man. So why did I just see three more?

Doc Ock: There's four actually.

Kingpin looks unamused at this comment.

Doc Ock: No, this is good. It means you get what you want and my collider works. All we have to do is kill a couple of spider and the collider with bring your family back. As many families as you want.

Kingpin thinks for a moment and comes to a decision. He looks at Tomestone and as he re-holsters he guns, Doc Ock releases him.

Kingpin: Tomorrow, my collider.

As Kingpin and Tombstone walks away, Doc Ock looks at him annoyed.

Doc Ock: Our collider.
====================================

The four spiders are in the bus that brought them to Hudson Valley, just only this time it's empty and it's heading back to Queens. Y/n and Gwen sit next to each other as Miles sits across from them with Peter B napping behind them.

Gwen: So he broke this?*points to Peter B*

Miles: Yeah, he's actually pretty embarrassed about so let's keep it between us.

Gwen: Well we are going to have to make a new one and we won't let him break it this time.

The three teens share a laugh, but then Y/n stops.

Y/n: Hey, sorry about your friend Gwen.

Miles: Yeah me too.

Gwen: Thanks you two. Miles, I know how hard it is, to have to figure this out on your own. It's kind of nice not being the only spider person around.

Miles: If you want a friend, you could always try again.

Gwen: I'll Uh keep you posted.

Miles runs around in his seat and puts his headphones in and listens to music. Y/n eyes shifts between the view outside the bus and Gwen. He couldn't help it. She was very beautiful in his eyes.

Y/n:(Okay Y/n, just breathe. It's fine, you'll be fine. What should I ask her? You like jazz?*shakes his head*No that's stupid.)

As Y/n was thinking about how to converse with Gwen, she can see the struggle on his face.

Gwen: Hey.

Y/n: What? I didn't say anything.

Gwen: No, but you want to. You're face gives it away?

Y/n: Im that easy to read Huh?

Gwen: Pretty much. If you want to ask me something, just ask. I won't bite.

Y/n: Earlier you said Miles couldn't like you hair cut. Why?

Gwen: Well when we meet at visions academy, his hand kind of got stuck in my hair and I had to shave it off.

Y/n: