A Leap Of Faith

Making it back to his dorm room at Visions, Miles can be tearing through his room in an emotional teenaged rage. He pushes all his homework and books off his desk and his sketchbook falls open on the floor, showing the art he did with his uncle Aaron. Miles picks it up and throws it out the window.

The sketchbook comes flying back through the window like a boomerang and Miles catches it confused. Peter B's head the pops into the window and he climbs into the room along with the other spiders. Peter B then walks up to Miles and places a hand on his shoulder.

Peter B: Hey bud, you okay?

Y/n: We've all been where you are Miles. For me, it was my girlfriend.

Peter B: For me, it was my uncle Ben.

Noir: For me, it was my uncle Benjamin.

Peni: For me, it was my father.

Gwen: For me, it was my best friend.

Spider-Ham: Miles, the hardest part about this job is, you can't always save everyone.

Miles: Look, it was my fault. You wouldn't understand.

Gwen: Miles, we're probably the only who do understand-

Before Gwen can fully finish, they all hear the door hand jiggle.

Y/n: Quick, the ceiling!

The door swing open to reveal Miles's roommate, Ganke, entering the room with his headphones on listening to music. As Ganke walks over to his desk, the spider team are all plastered to the wall above him. Ganke grabs a Spider-Man comic and stars reading it with his foot on the desk. As Ganke reads the comic, he spins around in the chair facing the spiders, but the comic is blocking his view of them.

Y/n:*whispers*That way! That way!

As they move, Ganke spins around in the chair again.

Y/n:*whispers*Other way! Other way!

Ganke spins in his chair again, but this time he lowers the comic and sees the spider team on the ceiling.

Miles: Hey there.

Spider-Ham: Do animals talk in this dimension, cause I don't want to wanna freak him out.

Ganke then faints and falls off the chair. The spider then get off of the ceiling and as Miles places his roommate in bed, he sees the others leave through the window. All expect Y/n.

Miles: What's going on?

Peter B: Bye Miles.

Y/n: Miles, we came to say goodbye.

Miles: We can say goodbye at the collider.

Y/n: No, Miles. You're staying here.

Miles: I need to be there. So you can all go home.

Y/n: They are going home, I'm the one staying.

Miles: You're taking my place? If you stay here you'll die!

Y/n: I know, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Miles: What about your family back home? They're waiting for you.

Y/n: When I became Spider-Man, my dad told me that their gonna be a time where I'd have to make a sacrifice to save the people I care about. This is that time. Please give me the goober.

Y/n steps to grab it, but Miles moves back.

Y/n: Please don't make me take it from you.

Miles: That's not fair! You've gotta tell them I can do this!