The Doctor's In

Once Fisk and Olivia leave the office, Y/n is the first out of the ventilation and goes to the computer and starts typing in the password. Peter B then drops down and looks for anything useful, and Miles tries to drop down next, but he gets stuck on the ceiling lights.

Y/n Spider-Man: Miles, what are you doing?

Miles Spider-Man: I can't move!

Miles tries to get off the lights, but he can't.

Peter B Spider-Man: Okay, just relax your fingers! We don't have time for this, just let go! Be in the moment!

Miles Spider-Man: I am in the moment! It's a terrible moment!

Y/n Spider-Man: Miles, they're right outside! They're gonna see you. You've got to unstick!

Peter B Spider-Man: What do you do to relax?

Miles Spider-Man:(Relax, relax, relax)

Miles then begins to poorly sing a song and as he does he begins to slowly unstick from the ceiling light. As he fully unsticks, he crash lands into the table below.

Peter B Spider-Man: Teenagers, just the worst.

Y/n Spider-Man: I going to pretend I didn't hear that.

Y/n looks around with Peter B to find Miles, but they can't seem to find him.

Peter B: Miles, where'd you go?

Miles Spider-Man: I'm right here.

Y/n Spider-Man: Where? We can't see you?

Miles Spider-Man: I'm right in front of you. Can Spider-Man turn invisible?

Peter B Spider-Man: Not in my universe.

Y/n Spider-Man: Neither in mine, well unless you have the big time suit.

Y/n goes to move his finger and accidentally pokes Miles eye.

Miles Spider-Man: Ouch! You just poked me in the ear!

Y/n Spider-Man: Oops, my bad!

Peter B Spider-Man: This is incredible! It's like some sort of flight or fight response.

Miles Spider-Man: What was that?

The three Spider-Men look at the wall and see the silhouette of a women walking towards the office and Miles goes invisible again.

Y/n Spider-Man: Miles remember this password, Dgfampesand4$35876534545435.

Miles Spider-Man: Wait, slow down!

Y/n Spider-Man: And download the schematic!

Miles Spider-Man: How do I do that!?

Y/n Spider-Man: Da- I mean Peter, distract her!