Trust In Me

Kingpin watches from the observation room as the collider begins to go haywire.

Scientist 1: I've got genetic matches! Hold on....it's too risky!

Kingpin: Shut up and it turn it up!

The spiders all fight with the goons and villains as the collider room descends into more chaos.

Y/n Spider-Man: On your left! On your right!

Peter B Spider-Man: I've got 5 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 2 o'clock! Every direction!

Miles Spider-Man: On your right! On your right!

Back up in the ballroom, people began to panic. Jefferson makes it inside and helps people evacuate.

Jefferson: Get to a shelter! I'll be right there!

Inside a hospital, the doctors and nurses help people evacuate and aid those injured get out. Rio, Miles's mom, is on the phone with her husband as she helps and elder man up.

Rio: Vamos señor. I tired the school, but I can't get through to them!

Outside on the streets, the visions bridge "quakes", cars spilt into multiple versions of themselves, and people run screaming for their lives. Back inside the collider room, clusters of buildings seep through the portal.

Spider Gwen: Are you guys seeing this?!

Y/n, Peter B, Miles, and Gwen all meet on top of one of the colliders and get a better view of what the hell is happening.

Y/n Spider-Man: Because of the dimensional shift and pull of the collider, our dimensions are coming to us.

Peter B Spider-Man: It does look cool though.

Spider Gwen: We gotta get back up there. Shouldn't be too hard-

Their spider sense goes off and they turn around to see Doc Ock throwing a bus at them. On the under side of a taxi, Nori engages with Tombstone in fisticuffs.

Noir: Is that all you got? You gonna fight or you just gonna keep bumping your gums you hard boiled turtle slapper?

Noir then webs a car that was behind him and slams it on top of Tombstone. Peni and Sp//dr try to fight Scorpion, but he overpowers them. Peni struggles to break free, but Scorpion starts to destroy Sp//dr, pulling off and destroying the robot's limbs. As Scorpion was about to break through Sp//dr, an anvil slams on his head. He turns around and sees that Spider-Ham was the one who did it.

Scorpion: Puerco? What are you? Some kind of silly cartoon?

Spider-Ham: You got a problem with cartoons?

Scorpion tries hit the cartoonish Spider-Man, but Spider-Ham uses his cartoonish powers and manages to beat him, with a little help from Peni, who uses one of Sp//dr's broken limbs to smack Scorpion. Spider-Ham lands the final blow with a large hammer.

Spider-Ham: Ohhh, did that feel like a cartoon?

Gwen and Y/n fight with Doc Ock tag teaming her. As Gwen is about to attack, she glitches, allowing Doc Ock to swing one of her tentacles at her and smacks her into a wall. As she begins to fall toward the beam, Y/n sees her.

Y/n Spider-Man: GWEN!

He jumps off of the wall he was on and goes after her, not wanting to lose anyone else. He extends his hand to her and reaches out. As he gets close to catching her.

 As he gets close to catching her