Home Sweet Home

[A/n: This Chapter is gonna be a short one.]

A portal opens  in the middle of New York City. From the portal Y/n walks out and looks around to see that it's late afternoon.

Y/n: It worked. It really worked!

Y/n gets excited and starts jumping up and down. As he goes and older gentleman yells at him.

Older gentleman: Hey! Stop all that jumping, I'm trying to read here!

Y/n: Oop! Sorry about that Mr. Lee!

Mr. Lee: Ah, crazy kid.

Y/n puts his mask on and jumps off the building, swinging home

====================================

Making to his house, Y/n pulls open his window and enters his room. As he does, the lamb is turned on and he turns to see his mom and with a serious expression on their faces

MJ: Y/n Benjamin Watson Parker where have you been?

Y/n:*nervous*(Oh shit! She used my middle name! She never uses my middle name!) H..Hey mom. Hey dad

Peter: Don't you "hey mom. hey dad" us young man. Where have you been?

Y/n: You wouldn't believe me, even if I told you.

MJ: I'm married to your father, I think I can take it.

Peter: Okay, rude.

Y/n: Okay, so basically I went out to fight Lizard and as I was kicking his butt a portal appeared out of nowhere and sucked me into another dimension where in that dimension dad died. Then when I was trying to figure what killed you, I ran into other Spider people from different dimensions. So we worked together on trying to find a way home and in said process we fight a couple villains and one of those villains turned out me be me from the dimension who was corrupted by Kingpin, but I brought him back to the light. And before I was sent home I got a girlfriend and mentored someone about how to use their powers and become a hero, the end.

MJ and Peter both say nothing as they look at each and back at Y/n. MJ then spoke up with an important question.

MJ: Y/n?

Y/n: Yes mom?

MJ: Did you say you got a girlfriend?

Y/n: Y..Yes.

MJ stays silent for a moment. She then walks up to Y/n and looks at him, and he gets scared. She's never been this silent before. It's almost as scary as when Peter would be silent as Spider-Man.

Then unexpectedly, she wraps her arms around her son and starts crying.

MJ:*crying*Finally! My baby became a man!

Y/n: W..What?!

MJ:*crying*You took my advice and got a girlfriend! I'm so happy!

Y/n: Mom! What are you on right now!?

MJ:*crying*I thought you were going to end up alone forever!

Y/n: The hell mom!!

Peter: Come on MJ, that's a bit of a stretch. I mean he's got the Parker gene. He's an automatic chick magnet.

Y/n: What does that even mean dad?

Peter: You'll realize what I mean when your older son.

MJ: Who is this girl! Where does she live! How did you meet her!

Peter: Okay! Down girl. Give him some room. From what he told us, it seems he's had a pretty fun adventure and probably needs some rest.

MJ: Right, right, sorry tiger. It's just I can't believe my little tiger cubs finally got someone. But your right. Oh you know what this calls for? A party! I call May and Ben over to celebrate!

Peter: Well there she goes.

Y/n: Yeah, there's no stopping her when she's like that.

Peter: Yeah, well that's one of the things I love about her.

As Peter goes to leave, Y/n stops him.

Y/n: Hey dad?

Peter: Yeah bud? What's up?

Y/n: It's about my girlfriend.

Peter: What about her?

Y/n: Her names Gwen, Gwen Stacy.

When Y/n says that name, Peter looks at his son for a moment. He begins to reminisce about his first love up until the point she was killed.

Y/n: Dad?

Peter: Huh?

Y/n: You kinda zoned out for sec. You okay?

Peter: Yeah, yeah Im alright. Get some rest Y/n.

As Peter goes to leave, he stops halfway through the doorway and looks back at his son.

Peter: Y/n.

Y/n: Mmm?

Peter: About this girl, Gwen. Love her with everything you have got it.

Y/n: Yeah.

Peter: Good lad. Love you son.

Y/n: Love you too dad.

Peter then leaves the room and closes the door. Y/n slumps back in his bed and pulls out his phone. He scrolls through his photos until he stops at the one with him, Gwen, Spider-Ham, Noir, Peni and Sp//Dr, and Miles. He smiles at the photo and he turns off the lights.