Where is she?

Kid Flash's POV

"Going somewhere?" I asked, standing behind some bank robbers. 

"Oh no! It's Kid Flash!" they said running to the van. I rushed before them and grabbed their keys. 

"Missing something?" I asked, twirling the keys on my finger. Before they knew what happened, I rushed forward, punching them. Then I deposited them in a nice pile. 

"What time is it?" I asked one of the guys. 

"I don't know. Sometime past midnight," he said. Uh oh. I hope Jinx hadn't been waiting too long. I rushed over to the meeting spot, but nobody was there. 

"Jinx?" I called out. Maybe she was just hiding. Nothing happened. I called out again. Still nothing happened. I didn't know why Jinx had blown me off. All well, I guess I just have to pay her a visit. I went to the HIVE Five tower to find Jinx. It was even easier than last time to get in since they hadn't fixed their equipment since the last time I was here and had broken it. I searched the whole base, but I couldn't find her. Then, I went down to the basement. There had been a huge explosion and what looked like a struggle. I checked the police monitors. I hoped they were just out robbing a bank, but nothing was happening. I was starting to worry. What had happened to Jinx? Then, I went back up to the control room and checked the cameras. The basement camera showed an explosion and then in walked somebody. 

"Good, I have already taken out three of you," the person said. I couldn't see who it was, but I recognized the voice. Madam Rouge. I left their base and went straight to the Titans tower. If anyone would know where Madam Rouge was, it would be Robin. 

"What do you need?" Robin asked me. 

"I need to know where Madam Rouge is," I said. 

"Why?" he asked. I hesitated. I couldn't tell him about my crush on Jinx. 

"I have some business to deal with her," I said, trying to be as vague as possible. 

"What business? Do you want the team to come with you?" he asked. 

"I got it," I said. Why doesn't he just tell me where she was. 

"What are you hiding?" Robin said. 

"Nothing," I said. Robin raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Fine," Robin said, giving in. Then he looked into his database. 

"Madam Rouge is in the abandoned warehouse off of the seaport," Robin said. 

"Thanks," I said and rushed off.